Meeting Falling In Reverse and Interviews

Author's Note: That's Billy off to the side for y'all!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sunny's Point Of View]

We waited for about an hour then a dr came in and flipped through a few papers. "Uh Jacob Pitts?" I stood up and rushed over to the dr, Ash grabbed my arm to keep me from tackling the dr. 

"How is he?!"

"Uh..He's fine we put in stitches but, we suggest he shouldn't move a lot on stage at concerts it will probably make it worse. And while your traveling have him rest a lot he'll heal a lot better he'll be out in 20 minutes." 

We waited for the rst of the time and Jake came flinching every time he took a step, I flung myslef at him and hugged him tight. He chuckled and wrapped one arm around me and hugged me tight, I pulled back and started blushing. Christian popped up next to us. "Hate to break all of this up but, the lady with the guy voice needs us back at the tour bus were heading out tonight." We all rushed out I was so tired I was about to collapse, Ash carried me over his shoulder but, I didn't complain. We got in the car and I had to drive again! We got there and the petite little women was running around yelling at people to pack up faster, she saw us pull up and she ran over. "BLACK VEIL BRIDES ONTO YOUR TOUR BUS!! MATT AND BEN GO JOIN YOUR BAND!!! BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR, SUNNY, AND BROOK GO TO THE TOUR BUS NOW NOW NOW!!!" I looked at Billy and Vanah. "What bout' my friends?!" 

"TAKE THEM WITH YOU WE'LL HAVE SOMEONE TOW THE CAR ALONG COME ON PEOPLE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!!!" She was jumping up and down waving her clipboard around. Dahvie and Jayy pushed us to the bus quickly. I got on and climbed in my bunk and fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

*Next morning*

I woke up and no one else was, our bus driver sat at his seat reading a magazine. 

"Hey John, we in Arizona?" 

"Sure are! Uh...Don't ya' own a shirt?"

I looked down and saw that I was only wearing a bra I ran to my suitcase and pulled out a Drop Dead T-shirt and black skinny jeans, I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I changed into new clothes and teased and straightened my hair, I applyed on blue eye shadow and put back on ALL of my bracelets. I grabbed my black flipflops and slipped on my jean jacket, I got off the bus and slipped on my sunglasses. I walked around none of the bands were awake, I saw Brook's aunt and tried not to get notice but, she saw me. 

"Sunny! Get your butt over here now!"

"What is it..."

"I need you to go wake up the boys in Falling In Reverse and show them around."

"WHY ME?!?!?!"

"Because your the only one awake so go."

I stomped away and found their tour bus, none of the bands had their name of the band or their faces on the bus...Who would do that?! Just plain stupid some people thing bands do that well a lot don't. I banged my fist yelling, "HEY FOOLS WAKE UP!!!" The leader singer Ronnie Radke opened the door his hair all messed up and he was rubbing his eye. 

"What's with all the racket?"

"Wake up your band members I'm suppose to give you a tour."

He walked back into the bus and he yelled, "Hey idiots!!! Get up!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!"

I heard growns, I sat down and leaned bakc against a fence. I pulled out a pack of cigarrettes and lit it, Ronnie came out and looked at me. I took a long drag and glared at him.