Fights, Enemies...And Newest band to Warped Tour

Authors Note: HEY EVERYONE THT IS VANAH OFF TO THE SIDE!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jake's Point Of View]

I woke up and stretched then realized Ella wasn't next to me, I got up and looked in the bathroom she wasn't there I wandered to the front of the bus. "Ella?" She wasn't there then I heard a scream outside the bus, I ran out and there was Ella wrestling on the ground with a black haired girl. They were pulling on each others hair and screaming, the black haired girl bite Ella's arm and Ella let go. Ash, Dahvie, Jayy, Matt, Ben, and Billy were trying to get them to stop but failed badly the blakc haired girl got up and pulled up Ella. 

"Come on bitch let's see what you got!"

"Oh it's on!"

Dahvie came and grabbed the black haired girl. "Vanah don't!!!!"

She pushed him aside and punched Ella right in the jaw, she stumbled back then kicked Vanah. She came back and threw Ella against the bus and pulled on her hair and threw her down on the ground face forward, Vanah took out a knife then Sunny came running. 

"Woah! No Vanah! Drop the knife!"

Vanah's eyes never left Ella. 

"This chick deserves to die."

Sunny grabbed the knife. 

"She may be mean and stole your job but, that doesn't mean you need to kill her!"

Vanah slapped Ella then stomped away and Billy followed her. 

I helped up Ella and looked over at Sunny, my eyes connected with her I saw sadness in her eyes. She ran after Billy and Vanah. I tried helping up Ella but, she pushed me away she got up and yelled, "I hate Warped Tour!!!! I'm leaving!!!!"

[Sunny's Point Of View]

Vanah was on the bus ranting and rummanging around in the cupboards and mini fridge looking for something, I sat on the couch with Billy and I cried quietly. Vanah was in the middle of a sentence then she saw me, she sat down next to me. 

"What's wrong?!?!?!?!"

Then I told Vanah and Billy about me starting to like Jake a little and, that there will be nothing between us because he's got Ella. Vanah flinched when I said her name. 

"Well I think you should try harder!" 

I looked over at Billy.

"What do you think I should do?"

"Um...Well I think maybe you should continue talking to him who cares what Ella says...If you want to talk to him then talk to him! No one is gonna stand in your way and, maybe while you get to know him a lot better he might just fall for you." 

I smiled at him and hugged him. "Thanks Billy!" 

Ash walked onto the bus. "Guys Jake wants to talk to you." 

Vanah groaned, "I'm not in the mood for talking!"

Me and Billy tried pulling her up, then Ash came and just picked her up bridal style and, carried her out. She was giggling and started flirting like the fight never happened. We walked over to the bus and Jake stood there his arms crossed, Dahvie, Jayy, Matt, and Ben were sitting on the lawn chairs a worried look on there face. Jake looked at Ash. "Ash put Vanah down." Ash put her down and Vanah glared at Jake, we all took a seat and, everyone else came to join us. Jake stood in the middle looking pissed.