Pranks and Silly String

[Sunny's Point Of View]

I kept running into the van door and screaming, none of it did nothing! Ugh! What is going on?! Who would kidnap me?! Wait....THE CLOWN!!!! But didn't he get arrested?! Maybe he escaped and found out where we were going noext and came all the way over here and saw me step off the bus....CRAP!!! I don't have my phone...But how could I call someone anyways. I sunk down to the ground and started to cry my back was against the door, 30 minutes later it flung open and I fell backwards. Luckily I feel on grass but, it still hurt. I blinked a few times and looked up there was Ben...Matt...AND CC!!!! They slowly untied my legs and arsm and ripped off the tape, I stood up and wiped invisible dirt off my jeans then I looked at them.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL?!?!?!!?"

They started laughing and that cause for something in me to just SNAP, I tackled them all to the ground and gave them a good beating. Then I stomped off and saw everyone was chilling over at the usual spot (if you forgot over at the Black Veil Brides bus.) I collapsed on Ash's lap and started to cry, he was trying to calm me down then everyone gathered around and tried to clam me down. Everyone was there except for Ben, Matt, CC, and Jake. Ben, Matt, and CC were probably laughing on the ground and everyone forced Jake to go lay down on the tour bus and rest. About 20 minutes later the boys walked over laughing and I could hear them talking about me, I cried even harder. Yeah I'm a big baby don't judge me. I squeezed my eyes shut and let the tears fall then I heard Ben say, "What's wrong with Sunny?"

My head shot up and I screamed, "YOU KNOW WHAT'S WRONG YOU FREAKING LOCKED ME IN THE BACK OF A VAN FOR LIKE AN HOUR MAKING ME THINK I WAS KIDNAPPED!"

They stepped back eyes wide and Matt said, "It was only a prank though."

I got up and ran onto the tour bus not wanting to look at them, I stopped when I saw Jake sitting on the couch with the window open and he was looking out. He looked over at me and held his arms out, I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him. I buried my head in his shoulder and suddenly the reason for me crying wasn't about Ben, Matt, and CC playing a prank it was about my parents dying...The thought of losing Dahvie and all of my best friends, and the thought of losing Jake..We just sat there for awhile in silence then Ben, Matt, and CC came on the bus and apologized CC gave me that face that made me couldn't stay mad at him I got up and hugged him. I looked at the others and their bottom lip was poofing out and they gave me really big eyes I laughed and hugged them, I convince Jake to come off the bus and come hang with us. Dahvie, Jayy, and Ash had made a swing over by a tree that was next to the tour bus, I ran over and shoved Dahvie off and sat on it and Jake started pushing me. We just took turns then I got on his lap and we started swinging together, the sun was slowly setting and it looked beautiful. Then Jake's phone started ringing I pulled it out of his pocket and saw it was Ella, I got up to leave him alone and wandered off. I walked over to Asking Alexandria tour bus and opened the door, everyone was at the back talking I didn't see Ben.

"Where's Ben?"

They all pointed to his bunk and I grabbed a can of silly string and walked over to his bunk, Danny came with me video taping it. I grabbed the curtain and yanked it open and started spraying him with silly string, he cursed and fell out. Me and Danny ran off the bus laughing, Ben soon came out and ran after us. He managed to get his arms around my waist and I started screaming and laughing, we fell to the ground laughing then Danny came and called us lovebirds. I rolled my eyes and pecked Ben on the cheek and got up, Ben layed there staring at me. I laughed and helped him up we wandered over to the Black Veil Brides bus with more silly string and Danny was still video taping, me and Ben peeked in at the window everyone was just there talking quietly I opened the door as quiet as I can. No one noticed me and Ben got the silly string ready and we ran in and started spraying, everyone was screaming me and Ben were laughing so hard. Then once our two cans ran out we stood there and everyone was quiet, they looked over at us.

And they all said in unison, "SUNNY!!!! BEN!!!!!!!!"

Me and Ben ran off the bus and ran off everyone following closely behind us threatening that's when I ran into Ryan causing both of us to fall to the ground, I stared into his eyes and I blushed then Andy and CC yanked me up by my arms and I smiled.

"HEY! MY BEST FRIENDS!!! You know that silly string is working out for ya' the green looks amazing on Andy and CC the pink just beautiful!!!!"

Then I started being sprayed by water by Juliet, Sammi, Jinxx, and Matt I started screaming and struggling but, Andy and CC had a tighr grip on me. Once they were done we gathered into a big group hug, then Ryan pulled me away.

"What's up Ryan?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Sunny a lot of people can see this I don't know if you have but...I really really...Like you..."

I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Where is this going Ryan."

"Do I have to say it?"

I smiled evily and nodded.

I put his arms on my waist and pulled my closer and he put his forehead against mine.

"Sunny Stormy Vanity I like you so much I want you to be mines...Will you please be my girlfriend."

I smiled and said, "Of course I will Ryan Seaman."

His lips came crashing down on mines and I swear it was...Perfect.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just kissed then I heard Juliet and Sammi squeal like little fangirls. We pulled away blushing then Sammi yelled,

"THIS IS GOING ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER."

I flipped her off and she flipped me off back, I rolled my eyes and laced my fingers with Ryan and walked over to Blood On The Dance Floor tour bus to go share the news with Dahvie and Jayy.

I should feel happy but...Somewhere deep down inside of me...I sorta wasn't I want to be with someone else...That person was Jake....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Who's happy about Sunny and Ryan? Who wanted Sunny to be with Martin?

And sorry this chapter took forever and it's short been really busy...Comment on what you think will happen next? Does anyone think Sunny will leave Ryan? Does anyone think there will be a fight with Martin and Ryan? COMMENT maybe I'll use some of your guesses in the next chapter ;)