The Undying Love Confession

[Adrian's Point of View]

I grabbed Sunny's arm and steered her towards the front entrance, I watched as a tear leaked out of the corner of her eye. The anger started to boil in me, I led her towards my car and had her sit down on the hood. I started to pace back and forth clenching and unclenching my fist, she sat there her knees pulled up close to her and her arms wrapped around them hugging them close. I sighed and walked over to her, I covered her hands with mine.

"What's on your mind Storm?" I quietly asked.

"What's on my mind is how much of a whore I am."

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's take a walk down memory lane shall we? I've dated Ryan, then Martin, I had a on and off thing with Jake. Now CC. I hate how I never loved Ryan, Martin, or even CC. I led them on, I had them believe I truly loved them. I never did though, I was always in love with Jake and, I let him hurt me over and over. After all the pain he's put me through. I always go back to him. I keep thinking he's worth it." 

Just then I exploded everything I kept in, all the feelings, just came out. "God damn it Sunny, you're so stupid. He's not worth it! You've seen guys like Jake! Heck, I'm like Jake! I keep these girls and lead them on. I did what you did! Jake is keeping you wrapped around his finger! It's what he does for his own god damn entertainment! Your a toy he plays with! You're so caught up with him you don't notice things! You haven't noticed my own feelings for you! You've never noticed it, I've been here. Right here for you, I've given up so many things for you. At first I thought it was just a best friend thing, but it wasn't it was all because I loved you! Want to know why I never took off and left after Vanah's funeral? I stayed for you! I stayed because I was hoping me and you, we could be something. I was hoping the love of my life would come to her senses and noticed the person who's always been there for her. I was hoping you'd love me to." 

I stood there in front of her to catch my breath, she sat there shocked. After a few minutes she finally spoke, "Adrian. I-I-I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't, how could you know? You're to caught up with this perfect image of Jake you don't know there's a guy in front of you who loves you since you two were kids." I spat.

She looked up at me her eyes watering and lips trembling, I sighed and sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, It's just...It's been years, it's hard. Seeing you with another guy, I can't do anything but keep my feelings to myself. Vanah was always pushing me but, I never did anything. I always kept to myself." I quietly said. 

She reached for my hand and interwined our fingers, my heart beat started to pick up. I looked over at her, she put on a smile it was something fake. I knew it was, her eyes though. They told me something else. What I saw in them was love, happiness, pain, and sadness.  My eyes flickered to her lips, they were this light pink color, she shined from the lip gloss. I started to lean towards her, I heard her suck in a breath. Our lips were just inches apart, her eyes were closed mine were just starting to flutter shut. Then, out of no where a hand grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me away from Sunny and threw me on the ground. The wind was knocked out of me, I looked up to see the face that had ruined a perfect moment. 

The face I saw was CC's

[Sunny's Point of View]

Adrian's lips were just about to touch mine, then all of the sudden he was ripped away from me. My eyes shot open, to see Adrian on the ground and CC on top of him throwing punches. I jumped off the hood of the car and grabbed one of CC's arms trying to yank him off.

"CC stop it!" I screamed. 

He didn't stop though, he just went on punching. Blood started running out of Adrian's nose, lips, and head. I kept screaming for CC to get off, he wouldn't listen. Adrian layed there on the ground trying to block the fist that were hitting him repeatedly over and over. Every attempted block failed horribly. 

I knew I couldn't get CC off myself, I ran back towards the club entrance. I burst through the doors, the lights above were flashing, everyone was on the dance floor grinding against one another, the song Alive by Krewella was blasting through the speakers. I pushed my way through the crowd, I came face to face with Zack from All Time Low. I grabbed his arms and started pulling him towards the door.

"Zack, I need your help CC is beating up Adrian and I can't pull him off." 

He looked over his shoulders and yelled out for help, a few others followed. We ran back out towards the parking lot, Adrian was up on his feet but, barely. He was stumbling around. CC was still throwing punches, he added in kicks. 

He was yelling, "Don't you dare touch my girl ever again!"

CC got one good last kick to Adrian's stomach before Zack and the guys took him down to the ground. I rushed to Adrian's side and caught him right before he fell to the ground. I walked him over to his car and had him lay down on the hood, his eyes started to flutter. He was bleeding bad, I grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him. 

"Adrian please, keep your eyes open. Someone called the ambulance, listen to me okay? Keep your eyes open, please." I begged.

He lifted a shaking hand and caressed my cheek and quietly said, "I love you Sunny, don't ever forget."

In the distant I heard the ambulance sirens, I shook him some more. 

"No Adrian please, come on stay with me. Please, I love you. Don't leave me." I sobbed.

I was pulled off of him and was wrapped into someone's arms, I looked up and saw Jake's face. He looked down sadly and pulled me closer to him, I let him hold me as I sobbed watching as Adrian's breathing slowed down. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE IMPORTANT!!!

Hey you guys I finally updated! Sorry about another long wait I wasn't able to reach a computer due to personal problems, I promise I'm back on track for reals this time! I've got some good and bad news! 

Bad News: This book is ending soon!

Good News: There will be a sequel!

I'm not sure exactly when I would start the sequel, I'll decide on that soon and let you guys know soon! So please with this, like the story, PLEASE vote for it, and leave your amazing comments below!! 

What to comment?

What did you think of Adrian's confession? Do you think Adrian will survive? What do you think of CC after what he just did? Who is still rooting for team Adrian? WHAT ABOUT TEAM JAKE?! Do you think that hug at the ending meant anything? Do you think this story will end with Sunny and Jake FINALLY being together? Or do you think it will end with Adrian recovering and he and Sunny ending up together? 

Last question...

HOW DO YOU WANT THE STORY TO END?!?!?!

One last thing...If you guys could please please check out my new story Dear Constance, Count Me In it'd mean so much! Leave your comments on that one too please!