New Relationships & A Confession

*A Month Later*

[Sunny's Point Of View]

It was 9:00 o'clock P.M. we ALL as in me, Ryan, Ronnie, Jacky, Derek, Ron, Andy, Juliet, Ash, CC, Jinxx, Sammi, Matt, Ben, Martin, Jayy, and Brook. Well all excpet for Jake...He went back to staring at his phone or laptop screen talking to Ella, he hasn't talked to me since the kiss. Everytime he looks at me I see sadness in his eyes, then he hurries and runs off...And then I just want to burst into tears I have a few times and, it's hurts. Luckily Jayy or Dahvie haven't noticed my sadness usually Jayy would have by now but, I think he has found himself a boyfriend. I wonder who...

Anyways we would always start a little fire in fron of the Black Veil Brides tour bus, it became a little tradtion we all pulled out our lighters lit them and raised them in the air and I spoke the usual saying, 

"Let us all hope tonight will go on wonderfully, let us have no fights no interuptions. Let us remember tonight for as long as we live, let this night be full of laughter and happiness no pain or sadness. And let us remember were here for one another always. And we shall always remember...Were one big happy family."

We all threw our lighters into the big pile of sticks and watched as it all started a big fire, we all took a seat, as always I was sitting next to Ryan on the wooden bench. Everyone started talking sharing stories or talking about their day or what's coming next, I sat there curled up next to Ryan staring into the fire. Pain and sadness wasn't suppose to be here with me or anyone else but, pain was here with me. I was busy staring into the fire I didn't notice everyone was staring at me. Until Ryan nudged me.

"Huh? What?"

Brook was curled up next to Dahvie and she said, "Sunny you okay?"

"Of course I am...Why wouldn't I be?"

Then Sammi spoke up. "You haven't been talking...You seem...Distance these past few days, you okay?"

I pulled the sleeve to my batman shirt, I've covered up the cut ever since that day. No one knew except for Jake of course, they all looked at me uneasy and all worried. I glanced over at Jayy he was smiling from ear to ear, I got up and sat down next to him. He didn't notice.

"Jayy."

He jumped.

"What?!"

"You've been obessed with you phone...Who have you been texting?"

He started blushing...Hmmm

"No one."

I snatched the phone from his hand and ran, I looked at the phone and saw who he was texting. My eyes like literally just popped out of my eye sockets and my mouth dropped.

He was texting Billy and he was flirting! NO FUDGING WAY!!!

I screamed and dropped the phone, Jayy grabbed it and stood up and looked at the ground ashamed. Everyone was asking me what was wrong I walked over ot Jayy.

"Jayy..."

"You must hate me."

"No! Jayy your like a brother to me why would I hate you."

"Because I'm crushing on your best friend."

"Jayy that doesn't make me hate you...Go for it! I'm sure he like you if you two text 24/7!"

He smiled.

"Really?" 

I nodded and he went off to the tour bus to call Billy and ask him.

I went back to the fire and told everyone, they stared at me with the same reaction I had. Then Brook said,

"AWE! THEY WOULD MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!"