Goodbyes and Confessions

[Sunny's Point Of View]

Well it's been a week since me and Ryan have started dating and if your wondering Martin is jealous but, he's trying to get used to it. Ryan is always with me and being a good boyfriend treating me how I would want to be treat, Ash, CC, Matt, and Ben make jokes about how Ryan was lucky because he was the first one to ask me. It's suppose to be a joke and all but, sometime I can see in their eyes how they want to be with me. I am not that pretty! I still have that feeling about Jake, he spends a lot of time on his phone or laptop talking someone, can you guess who?

If you guessed Ella then your right! That's all Jake has been doing he never hangs out with us anymore. Oh and it's been a month since Warper Tour started it's been awesome! Me and Brook have been getting closer and closer everyday, she doesn't stay on the tour bus with her aunt she stays on Blood On The Dance Floor. Sometimes I catch her drooling over Dahvie they talk a lot, one of these days I'm gonna TRY to hook them up with each other. Well right now we are in Washington...I don't know what time but, it looks like it's about to rain. I was looking for my Iphone I stomped over to the you could say living room. 

"Hey any of you seen my I-WOAH!!!"

I covered my eyes, I just walked in to Brook sitting on Dahvie's lap and they were making out. 

"YA' KNOW NEXT TIME YOU CAN GO INTO THE BEDROOM IN THE BACK!"

"You can open you eyes sis."

I removed my hand but, Brook was still sitting on Dahvie's lap I shook my head and blinked. 

"Uh anyways have you two seen my phone?"

They shook there head and I started looking behind pillows and in cabinets and in the fridge then Brook said,

"OH! I think you left it over on the Black Veil Brides tour bus."

I groaned and pushed open the door, I stomped over to their bus and banged on the door then opned it. 

"HONEY!!!! I'M HOOOOOOMMEEEE!!!!"

Then CC said, "OH GOODIE! HOW WAS YOUR DAY HUN?!"

I laughed and plopped down next to him and propped my feet on Andy's feet he was sitting across from me.

"May I help you?"

"Can you give me a foot massage?"

"NO! I'm not touching your feet!"

"Rude!"

I crossed my arms and pouted, then Ash came and sat down next to me and put his arm around me and kissed my head.

"How ya' doing today hun?"

"AH HERE'S MY SEXY BEAST!"

Then it was CC's turn to pout.

"I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR SEXY BEAST!"

"Awe, you both arm."

I kissed them both on their cheeks and they started to blush like crazy. Then I remembered what I came here for.

"Oh any of you seen my phone?"

Juliet was texting madly.

"In the master bedroom....DANG IT I SAID NO!!!!"

I got up and went to the bakc bedroom and Jake sat there on his laptop biting his bottom lip I sat down on the edge of the bed and he jumped.

"Jesus! Sunny don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry, thought you knew I was here."

He shook his head not bothering to look up. I sighed.

"Jake, you haven't taken you eyes off the laptop since Ella left...Come spend time with us."