Sunny Stormy Vanity [A Black Veil Brides Love Story]

[Sunny's Point Of View]

I was abruptly woken up from a peaceful nap when a large pair of hands had grabbed my shoulders and shook me awake. I groaned and smacked whoever it was that was that had woken me up from the only peaceful nap I have taken the entire tour.

"Ow! Son of a-!" They exclaimed.

I smirked and rolled over and was immediately blinded by the overhead bunk lights, I groaned again and buried my head into my pillow.

"Come on Sunny, were finally here." I cringed at the all to familiar voice.

"I am not going out there when it is one-hundred plus degrees Dahvie" I said. Though my voice muffled from being spoken into the pillow. 

I suddenly felt a hand grab a clump of my shirt and before I could react properly I was pulled from my bunk and landed on the floor with a THUMP! I pulled myself up off the ground and shoved him.

"You're such an asswipe!" I yelled.

He laughed and turned around and walked out of the bunk area. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, times like this I really didn't enjoy being Dahvie's sister. I shuffled my way towards the bathroom and tried to open the door only to find it locked. I made a sound of irritation and started to pound on the door.

"Jay! You've probably already been in there for two hours! Get your ass out of there!" 

I heard the click of the door and it slid open, a grinning Jay stared down at me.

"Now, who pissed in your Captain Crunch today?" He questioned. You can practically feel the teasing of his stupid words.

"You're stupid best friend, now move I need to fix my make-up." I spat back bitterly and shoved him aside. He chuckled and made his way to the front of the bus. I stood in front of the sink and stared at my reflection. I cringed to see my mascara smeared across my face. I quickly spent the next three minutes clearing all the make-up on my face and just applying a small layer of mascara and a shade of light red lipstick.

I exited the bathroom and made my way off the bus, the heat immediately hit me and I already wanted to go back onto the bus just as I turned around towards the door, my attention was drawn towards laughter and a clanking of what sounded like pans a few tour buses down. I walked down the row of tour buses from the front looking through every opening hoping to find the culprits.

Just as a passed another tour bus, a large body and came from around the corner and crashed right into me. I yelped and reacted impulsively and grabbed onto the body that had crashed onto me. Which was a bad idea because we had stumbled and tripped on each other's feet and came crashing to ground, me on top of the stranger. 

I started to panic, "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't-! I wasn't- Sorry!" 

I pushed myself up on my arms to see who I had fell on, I froze when I had seen who it was. I stared straight down at beautiful brown eyes that were staring straight back up at me. His long black hair laying spread out on the ground. He gave me a small smile and said, "I'm sorry to ruin this moment but, would you mind getting off me? You knee is kind of crushing my-"

Before he finished I practically jumped off him and exclaimed, "Oh my! Of course!"

As I got off him thought I head the top of my head right on the side mirror of the tour bus.

"Ow!" I yelped and started to rub the top of my head trying to once again not lose my balance. 

"Woah, easy there." The stranger had smoothed and grabbed onto my arm.

I froze to the touch of his cold arm wrapped around my skinny and frail pale arm. I looked up at him to see him smile down sweetly at me. 

"Are you okay? I'm the one who should be sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." He spoke.

I felt a flutter of butterflies in stomach and I just nodded at him. He removed his hand from my arm and I stood there wishing he left it. 

"My name is Jake Pitts, I'm the uh, guitarist for Black Veil Brides." He spoke ever so softly.

I looked down at my fumbling hands thinking in my head why I was acting so stupid.

"My name is Sunny, Sunny Vanity. I'm Dahvie Vanity's sister." I replied. 

"Sunny...That's a pretty name." You could practically hear the smile in his voice. I refused to look up at him though in fear that I would start to blush and he would see. 

We stood there in silence for a minute then from behind me I heard a high pitch voice yell for Jake.

"Uh, that's gotta be my girlfriend." He mumbled. I could hear the irritation in his voice.

"Oh, um, I gotta go to." I started to make my way past him until he grabbed my arm again so I spun around and was looking at him.

"My band is have a BBQ in an hour or so, why don't you bring Dahvie and Jay, we can all chat and make friends. Since we will all be on Warped Tour together for awhile."

"I'll bring up by the boys and let you know then. Thanks for the invite." I slowly made my way down the row of tour buses once again.

I wasn't really thinking about where to go or what to do, I just let my feet guide me. I looked down at my hands to see that they were shaking. I don't know why I had gotten so nervous around him. Never before felt the type of butterflies that I had felt with him. I knew I was crushing for this guy and I knew how insanely wrong it was since he had a girlfriend. I let out a frustrated sigh. I knew I was getting myself into some deep shit.