The New Gang & Clubbing Incidents

Quick Author's Note: The pictures I post of people I don't know who they are if I did I would LOVE to give them all the credit needed so if you know who they are please say! And from here on out I will be combining mines and one of my fans ideas her Wattpad name is ThePurdyDirectioner if I'm right. Go ahead and, read on now! C:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sunny's Point of View]

Ashley and CC were busy at the grill, Andy and Jinxx were trying to set up a little karoke station. Jake and Ella were in the living room "talking about wedding plans." Jayy and Billy went out to go buy some fireworks. Juliet, Sammi, Willow, and I were in the kitchen were cutting up some stuff and just preparing things. Ash came in to grab another beer and he popped open the cap and took a quick swig.

"Is it just me or is this party a little boring?" He said.

We stood there exchanging looks, I admit it was just a little I think we needed to add a little more fun.

"I can invite a few old friends," I suggested.

He propped his elbows up on the counter.

"Like who?" He questioned.

"People like Breathe Carolina, We The Kings, The Summer Set, Memphis May Fire, Bring Me The Horizon, Of Mice & Men, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens."

"I'm cool with that."

Willow grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me and screamed, "You have to invite the Baltimore boys!"

"All Time Low?"

"Yes! I bet they're amazing to party with! We have to party with them!"

"Alright! Alright!"

She let out a scream and ran out the door, I smiled and shook my head and walked outside, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I sat at the edge of the swimming pool and dipped my feet in the water. I decided to pull everyone into one whole group messaging.

Me: Who's down to party down at the Purdy's place?!

Just a few seconds later I got a wave of replies.

Danny W.: I'm always down to party! Count me in baby girl! Ben your arse better be ready in 10!

Jack B.: I'm with the guys at the studio were so down! Better be breasts there!

Austin C.: If I get a dance with Ms. Vanity I'm all up for it!

Matty M.: Just me and my wife will be coming, count the rest of MMF out.

Kellin Q.: Oh dang! Matty I'm on my way! You and your wife better not be having a quickie when when I get there! VIKTUR! get your sexican ass ready!

Vic F.: I'm ready for you Kellin!

Mike F.: Guess the rest of PTV is riding in a different car.

More and more texts just kept flowing, I told Ashley pretty much everyone was coming.

Ashley decided to go take Jinxx and go to the grocery store that was right around the corner to pick up a few more packs of beer and burgers, CC tried to get me to cook a few burgers with him. I accidently burnt two and somehow flipped one into the pool. Andy was over at the karoke station singing some pop songs for entertainment, he was in the middle of singing 'California Girls' when the boys of Asking Alexandria and Pierce The Veil burst in.

Danny shouted at Andy, "Oi! Who do you think you are?! This is my jam!"

Danny ran up to the karoke machinge and he and Andy started to fight over the microphone and about who's jam it was. I had Jaime and Mike go finish cooking food with CC. About five minutes later Ashley and Jinxx came back and they all huddled around the grill preparing the dinner.

By each passing minute more and more people showed up with food and drinks, by the next hour Ashley's backyard was full of people and, finally the dinner was done. Dinner was finally done and people were already drunk, at one point Jack stumbled into the pool. Alex ran towards the pool and screamed, "I'm coming baby!" Then jumped into the pool after Jack.

I hurry and collected my plate of food before anyone else could, I knew if I waited just the slightest bit there wouldn't be any food left on the table. I went and sat on the seat swing set that was back in the far left corner in the backyard, I sat around watching everyone socialize among one another and, I watched as other who were totally wasted fail at karoke.

[Adrian's Point Of View]

I lightly pushed away one of the prostitutes that snuck into Ashley's backyard, they were all hitting on me and trying to grind against me. I looked around and watched as everyone was stumbling around, dancing, and laughing at one another. I glanced at the back corner and noticed Sunny sitting on the swing set, all by herself, I walked far away from the group and, walked over to Sunny. I took the open seat next to her and looked at her.

"You okay Storm?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I'm just back over here enjoying my own company."

"I see. How's work going for you?"

"Pretty good, apparently I've been her best worker."

I opened my mouth to reply but Ashley stood up on one of the tables and yelled, "Everybody! Were moving the party to the club! Let's go, go, go!"

Everyone started filing out of the backyard and discussing who was going to be designated driver and, who had to be restrained in the back of the car to make sure there wasn't going to be any accidents. I was assigned to drive a car for the boys of Asking Alexandria and Sunny was assigned to drive with CC and them, we all drove the quick twenty minute drive to a new club that opened up called Midnight Haven. Everyone practically ran to the entrance pulling out there I.D.'s, I took the rear right next to Sunny, thankfully there wasn't a huge line. In fact it seemed like there was barely anybody here at this club tonight. As we entered everyone went off in two different directions, half went to the bar and the other half headed off to the dance floor. Sunny and I went and decided to claim a giant booth for group, right when we sat down a waiter came around and brought glasses of water. This club didn't seem to bad since they were trying to keep people hydrated.

At one point Austin came around and asked Sunny to go dance with him, at first she argued and it took some pulling and pushing to get her out of the booth, but eventually she ended up in the middle of the dance floor. I laughed as a frown just grew on Sunny's face as she slowly became uncomfortable with all the bodies rubbing against her.

She looked over at me a gestured for me to join her, I let out a loud exhausted sigh and scooted my way out of the bench and onto the dance floor. We spent the next little while just dancing around and having fun, soon Sunny excused herself to go find CC. I made my way down to the men's bathroom, after my business was done I went back out and looked for Sunny I couldn't find her anywhere on the dance floor, I looked over at the bar and saw a short little redhead, which had to be her. I weaves my way through the crowd and ended up right next to her, she had gotten done talking to Brian Dales. She turned to me and smiled, for about twenty minutes we stood there making weird faces at each other. She had pulled out her phone and her eyes converted there, I took the time to let my eyes roam around the club. Something had caught my eyes just as they looked away from Sunny, just at other end of the bar. There was a man with shoulder length hair, and a dirty blonde hair woman.

The woman had pushed the man up against the bar and they were making out fiercely, I had almost looked away until I thought came along, that man looks really familiar. It's probably Danny or something, but his hair wasn't that long. The facial structure, it was so familiar, I just can't put my finger on who it may be. Just then, the man pulled away and looked my way and called for the bartender, that moment I just froze and stared at that face. The man who was sucking off some slut's face was Christian, as in the Christian Coma who was currently dating my best friend, the love of my life. I was so shocked and focused on just that, I didn't hear Sunny calling my name. I also didn't notice her turning around confused and curious, searching for what I was staring at.

I watched as her facial expression went from confused, surprised, anger, shocked, and hurt. My best friend was once again just hurt.