Everything Is Falling Apart

Author's Note: Dedicated to HaleyDavis for being an awesome fan :3 REMEMBER IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION...Just ask, I would love to start dedicating my chapters to people...Plus I'm gonna start dedicating to those who comment...If no one requests...ANYWAYS I'll shut up now and let you all enjoy this chapter...One weird chapter name right??? OH AND!!! Before I let you start the chapter...I'm skipping ahead a month...Sunny is still in a back brace but, no more cast...Her right arm is free!!! :D Okay I'll shut up now and stop wasting you time...Thank you to those who read this note ^.^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[No one's Point Of View...Maybe one of those voices in the background!:P]

It's been a month now, Sunny's arm has completley healed and her back is slowly getting there. Ella is back in England (is that where she even lives?!) going on with photo shoots and modeling, Jake's gets calls and texts and has to take off to talk to her. Sunny has been getting suspicious, oh and your all wondering...Sunny and Jake are very close together, one happy couple, and so far he's been able to keep it a secret from the fans and Ms. Ella Cole...To Jake everything is fine and amazing...But will it stay that way? What happens when Ella comes back? What happens when Sunny is starting to remember...EVERYTHING...

[Sunny's Point Of View]

I stood there in the bathroom hand on the counter, my breath calm and easy. I opened up the cabinet mirror and grabbed my bottle of pills, and shook one of the tiny pills out. I popped it in my mouth and washed it down with water from my water bottle, I put the lid on and put it back in the cabinet. Just as I was about to shut the cabinet something shiny caught my eye, I reached over and grabbed it and saw it was a small razor blade. What was this? Suddenly a memory came back. 

"FLASHBACK*

I fell to my knees on the ground and saw broken glass on the ground, someone was screaming my name but I didn't bother to look back. All that was running through my mind was 'I shouldn't have yelled at Jake like that, god I sounded like a bitch! I want everything to be how it was used to be, Jake, Jake, Jake, Jacob Pitts...' I sliced the glass across my arm and stared at my crimson blood started to flow out of my arm and slowly fall down my arm, I was sobbing and the rain was pouring down. The voice got closer and closer, next thing I knew Jake fell to his knees next to me and her covered my cut with his hand. I choked back a sob and squeezed my eyes shut, I felt two fingers slid under my chin. My eyes shot open and I was face-to-face with Jake, worriness, happiness, and sadness were in his eyes. I stared at him and I suddenly leaned forward and smashed my lips against his, and he started kissing back...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I dropped the razor blade and let out a small yelp, I backed up until my back hit the hall, I quickly unlocked the bathroom door and ran out, I ran into the living room and Billy and Jayy were playing some video game on the PS3, Brook was fumbling in the fridge, and Dahvie was laying on the couch writing in a notepad. I went and sat on his legs and he layed the notepad on his stomache. 

"May I help you?"

"Nah, I'm just hanging around..."

"Mhm..." 

Brook came and sat on his stomache, causing Dahvie to make a "oof" sound. She handed me a Dr. Pepper, I smile my thanks and popped it open and took a sip. I soon realized everyone was staring at me.

"What?"

Jayy got up and grabbed my chin and turned my head from left to right.

"You got circles under your eyes, your eyelids are halfway close, your awfully pale, and you look like you may pass out..."