A Fallen Angel

[Jake's Point Of View]

We've been sitting in the hostpital for two whole hours, some of the bands left to go play. Some stayed we had called in and told them what had happened and announced it to all the fans that some of us weren't going to play, some didn't mind well since the ones that were angry that we or any other band that weren't gonna play they got autographed pictures. A certain person always came and checked on us, getting us whatever we needed. She brought in some beds for some of us to rest, the hostpital didn't mind that we took up a whole waiting room since there was 3 on each floor. The nurse walked in with a sad look on her face.

She announced, "The doctor who came and talked to you earlier will be here in two minutes to announce the conditions of Sunny."

We sat there for the full two minutes just standing there, praying Sunny was alright. The doctor walked in even more blood was on him, he pulled off the mouth mask and cleared his throat.

"I know this a hard time for you all and, I'm very sorry."

A nurse walked in and handed him a clipboard he nodded his thanks and the nurse walked out and he flipped through some pages.

"So...We are um...Still unable to declare whether Sunny will live or not, we had and we have put her on life support. We also know um...To an extent what would be an outcome if Ms. Vanity survives."

I stepped forward and growled, "What is it?"

He flipped through a few more pages and I could see his hand was shaking very badly. Heck I would be scared to if I was in a waiting room full of a bunch of rockstars, some buff rockstars.

"Ms. Vanity has amnesia. Very, very bad amnesia also a severe concussion, no has ever walked away from this okay. I'll be quite suprised if she lives."

Dahvie stepped forward. "So what? Are you saying my sister won't live?!"

The doctor took a step back clearly frightened. "No, no! I'm just saying I've never seen a person survive from amnesia. Then again I'm a sorta new doctor. She still have a chance! Her survival rate is 17.6 percent a whole .1 percent higher! So there still is a chance, but truthfully the odds are against her."

Everyone broke into sobs. The doctor fumbled with his clipboard.

"There is more...I don't know if you all want to hear it." He said quickly.

We all stared at him and he cleared his throat.

"Ms. Vanity does have internal damage, but it's not as bad as we thought, that doesn't really mean anything though. The internal damage is very, very bad. But it's just below how bad we expected it to be...But we now know what the main damage is and how we have to fix it."

Andy who was quietly sitting on a couch spoke, "What is it?"

The doctor said grimly, "Her brain. we are about to perform an absolute necessary brain surgery, her skull is not only fractured, it's shattered and piercing into her brain, we uh...Need your permission first."

"Why do you need our permission?" Davhie demanded.

"Well there is still a chance Ms. Vanity can survive, but if she does, she won't be the same...She will need to relearn some basic skills...The stuff I said earlier but, I never said the conditions. The basic skills are like walking and communication. Her memory will be in bits. But she will gain it all back very slowly. The reason why were asking is because....Were just suggesting you let her go."

"WHAT?!" Dahvie pushed the doctor up against the wall and was up in his face.

"YOU WANT TO KILL MY SISTER?!?!?!" An alarm rang and securty rushed in trying to pull Dahvie off of the doctor.