He's Back & He's Staying

[Jake's Point Of View]

I kissed Sunny for the 2nd time...I can't believe it, she's falling for me and I'm falling for her. To be honest here I want to be with Sunny I want to spend the rest of my life with her, then there's Ella...I do honestly like Ella. Then I also like Sunny, when I'm around Ella I feel like I have to be someone different like I can't be myself...Like she is just controlling me or something, then when I'm around Sunny...I can be myself, she doesn't want to boss me around she's a person who isn't afraid to be herself. She thinks being childish and never growing up is...Normal.

With Ella she like isn't herself around other people she has to be a certain someone,  and for Sunny she's just herself. She doesn't care what people think of her, if people think she's a weirdo she'll ignore it and go on being a weirdo! If people talk crap about her she'll simply ignore it, GAH I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!! I sometimes wish I never met Ella, that Ella never came into my life that Sunny was the only person I liked...Then sometimes I'm glad that I met Ella...Why must my love life be so complicated?!

 [Sunny's Point Of View]

 It is currently 6:00 A.M. and I am laying in my bunk listening to music and I can't stop smiling! Gah like if you remember what happened in the last chapter Jake kissed me! I am like lovestruck here! And if you didn't read the last then....READ IT!!!! The way Jake kissed me...The way he held me! IT WAS IN THE PERFECT SPOT!!!!!! Haha yeah go ahead and think I'm weird standing in the empty field surrounded by Warped Tour stages and merch tents while it's raining! Okay the only good part was it was raining! Kissing + Rain = A-M-A-Z-I-N-G woooo!!!!!!!! So yeah all I got so say right now.

*Next Day*

 I woke up to laughter and talking...Hmm I can hear the voice of Jayy...And Dahvie and....BILLY!!!! I rolled off my bunk (My bunk is the top) I crawled to the "living room" and saw Billy and Jayy kissing!!!

"BILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I jumped into his arms and hugged him tight, you would not believe how much I love this dude! NOT LOVE LOVE just love as a friend. 

"HEY THIS BOY IS MINES SUNNY!!!" Jayy said.

I wrapped my arms tighter around him and looked over my shoulder. "I've known him longer than you!!! So...I win!"

"YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO OFF!!!!"

Oh crab!!!!! RYAN!!!!

I got off of Billy and ran off the bus...So many things were running through my mind right now! What will I say to him? How heart broken will he be? Will he still be my friend? Will he ignore me? Will he be like some guys lock themselves in their room do nothing but listen to depressing songs? Will he start to cut? Will he be a total A hole and call me names? WILL HE KILL HIMSELF?!?!?!?!?

Woah, woah, wait...ME AND JAKE AREN'T EVEN DATING...Or are we?! Ugh I need to talk to Jake! I stomped over to the Black Veil Brides tour bus and banged on the door. CC came and opened the door rubbing his left eye and he's shirtless...

"Sunny? What are you doing up so early?"

"CC gosh dang it it's 11 a.m. time for everyone to wake up...I need to talk to Jake."

"What for?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO MOVE!!!"

 I pushed him out of the way, and stomped over to Jake's bunk and pulled open the curtain. There layed Jake strumming on his guitar.

"Hey Sunny."

 I put my hands on my hips. "DON'T HEY SUNNY ME!!! WE NEED TO TALK!!!"

 "We are talking."

"ALONE!!!"

He climbed out and we walked over to the bedroom, we walked in and I locked it.

"What are we Jake?"

He gave me a confused look. "Friends?"

"No! Ugh what I mean is what are we now? Me and you like each other...We kissed twice!!!!"

He sighed and sat on the bed. "I really don't know Sunny...I like you and I also like Ella."

 I sat down next to him. "Jake please be honest here...Are you happy being with Ella?"

"I-i-I don't know Sunny. I mean like I like her and all but..."

"But what?"

"I can't be myself around her I have to be a certain somebody for her..."

"What about me?"

"I can be myself around you Sunny I can be the real Jake I don't have to pretend to be someone else for you."

I smiled and reached for his hand, his fingers intertwined through mines and I gazed into his eyes. I don't think I can do much anymore, Jake is going to have to make his own choice I'm not gonna make him choose me. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and, got up and opened the door.

And in fell CC, Ashley, Jinxx, Sammi, Andy, and Juliet. They fell all face forward I smiled and shook my head and made my way past them, I was walking back to the Blood On The Dance Floor bus then...I saw somebody...Somebody who ruined my life...

He looked over at me and smiled. "Hey Sunny, long time no see eh?"

His name was Josh...My ex boyfriend...

Author's Note: GOING TO DO A POINT OF VIEW OF CC!!!!

[CC"s Point Of View]

Once Sunny and Jake were in the back bedroom I went and quietly woke up everyone we all crept up close to the door and pressed out ears against it hoping to hear something, but we got nothing. Then suddenly the door was being opened and we all fell forward...Sadly me on the bottom and everyone came crashing on top of me...