Not the Same Sunny

*2 YEARS LATER* (somewhat present for us now)

[Vanah's Point of View]

I smile politely at the customer and handed her items.

"Thank you for shopping at Mystical Harmony. Come again soon!" 

Yes, it had been a total of two years since Vanah's death, ever since then everything in my life fell apart. I'm still with CC and were as strong as ever, I rebuilt my friendship with Adrian, Jake and Ella are now engaged, I am no longer contact with Dahvie and Jayy, Jinxx and Sammi got married, and I guess things with Andy and Juliet are getting kinda serious. 

I currently live in Los Angeles, California with CC. We own a small cozy condo, Adrian doesn't live to far from us, he lives in a apartment complex. I currently work at Mystical Harmony which is a small bookshop in town, a lady in her mid-fourties owns it and I only have two other co-workers. She isn't a big people person and mostly stays in her office but, we don't really mind. 

I'll get to the explanation for the no longer in contact with Dahvie and Jayy, after the whole funeral Dahvie just broke and went on a rant towards me. Saying that I need to get the fuck over Vanah's death. From then on the three of us always argued every damn day, the two were apparently tired of my depressing self, and I myself was tired of their cocky, one night stand selfs. For a whole three months we argued and grew more away. By half of the second I was never in the house with Dahvie. I couldn't ever sleep. Why? Because he'd always be up late throwing parties, or going to clubs, then super wasted and with two girls under each arm.

 I was a little disgusted so I stayed with either Juliet, CC, or Adrian. When the third month came around I was in the biggest fit ever with the both of them. Which involved stuff being thrown around, glass on the floor. Some people getting hit, and ended with me storming out the door screaming, "Fuck the both of you! I'm done with your shit!"

Ever since I left them I'll be brutally honest my life has been a little better, it's still a little hard for me about Vanah's death, it's hard not being able to wake up withour recieving some stupid text from her that doesn't even make any sense. It's hard not being able to video chat with her. What's also hard is to see Jake and Ella grow stronger, we really haven't talked for awhile. Were pretty much just strangers. We'll say hi occasionally and ask how's it going but, that's it. 

I also changed my appearance I dyed my hair red and it grew out quite a bit (new Sunny is off to the side!), my style is a little different, there are days I'll dress in band T-shirts and those black and white striped jeans, etc. then there's days where I'll wear flowery skirts and lacey shirts. I still could care less about people saying it doesn't work for me. I like my style and if they don't like it then fuck them. My friends support me in it and that's all that matters. 

I'm laying low pretty much, Dahvie and Jayy aren't number one on people's favorite list really. I still do keep the name Vanity. I have decided to get more into the modeling business. I'm a site model now and I'm pretty well known I guess, I spend some of my free time at photo shoots, out doing photography, or doing Youtube covers. Everyone loves my covers, surprisingly I haven't had one person say, "Your Dahvie Vanity's sister!" On the internet I don't make myself known as Sunny Vanity, I'm known at Burning Storm, my sitemodeling name and my Youtube account name. Pretty lame but I like it. 

I walked out from behind the counter and walked over to a booth by the window where Willow, my co-worker and one of my best friends sat typing away on her laptop. I slid into the seat and opened up my MacBook, I opened up Facebook and started to count up the comments of what cover I should do next. Most of the votes were on Burn by Ellie Goulding.