Memories

DEDICATED TO PAGE RAGE BECAUSE WELL...JUST CAUSE IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION JUST ASK!!!!

[Jake's Point Of View]

I closed the door to Sunny's room, I was still in shock to what I just said to her, everyone shot up out of their chairs. I looked up and they were all looking at me with worried expressions. I took a deep breath.

"Um...I told Sunny something..."

Dahvie stepped forward. "What did you tell her?"

I ran a hair through my already messy hair. "I told her...We...Are boyfriend and girlfriend."

Everyone yelled in unison, "WHAT?!"

I jumped and started babbling, "I-I don't know what I was thinking...I just blurted out, I know I'm with Ella. I don't know what I'm gonna do...I wanna make a new start with Sunny, I don't want her to hate me anymore, I want to be with here I don't know what I'm gonna do. Ella is gonna be here in two days, I know when she finds out all heck will let lose..."

I looked up at my friends with pleading eyes, clearly wanting help here. They all looked each other, well except for Dahvie. He stood there glaring at me. Everyone ended up staring at Dahvie. He stepped towards me and was up in my face.

"If you hurt her...I will literally kill you in the most painful ways, I don't care if your band, friends, family hate me, sue me. I don't care if I go to jail. I don't care if the whole BVB Army comes after me. I don't care if I lose fans. I will kill you if you hurt her, if she sheds one tear because of you. I will go after you."

He walked into Sunny's room. I stood there looking at everyone, they were staring at me in disbelief, Jayy shook his head and went into Sunny's room. Out of no where Sammi grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down into the chair, they all stood in front of me looking down at me. I looked up, and gave them a small smile.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING JAKE?!" Sammi yelled.

I jumped and sighed, "I don't know."

"Jake, just tell us why you said such a thing to Sunny. We'll totally understand the best we can, and we'll support you through the whole thing," said Andy.

"Alright...I've kissed Sunny two times. Yes I know, I'm a dickhead for doing that. The thing is, I don't regret kissing Sunny, I know it's stupid for me to say this but, I like Sunny so much more than Ella. I think I always have, after I kissed Sunny I went back to ignoring her but, everytime I talked to Ella, Sunny was always the one on my mind. I want to make a new start, I want to talk her a lot more and, I don't want her to be depressed and hate me! I want to be with the girl, who I think is the girl of my dreams and, that girl is Sunny Stormy Vanity."

They stood there looking at me in disbelief, then Andy reached out and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Jake, man I don't know how you feel but, I will help you through everything. You just need to remember one of these days...All hell will break loose and you may lose the girl you love..."

"Thanks man means a lot."

Everyone started saying that they will also support me, I smiled knowing I had true friends by my side.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

[Sunny's Point Of View]

It's been two weeks and everyday I have been learning and trying to walk again, I am in the padded room once again with my nurse. Andy, Juliet, Jinxx, Sammi, CC, Ashley, Jayy, Billy, and Dahvie stood outside looking in through the window. Only person missing was Jake, he never came back after the day I woke up, no one would tell me. I looked over at them, they all smiled big and gave me thumbs up, I took a deep breath and tried up force me leg to move. As usual it lifted, I curled my hands into a fist and tried to move it forward. I closed my eyes and used all my force, my leg slowly moved and my eyes shot open, my leg...IT'S MOVING FORWARD!!! I let out a suprised gasp, the nurse who was behind me let out a small laugh. "Come on Sunny! You can do it sweety." My foot hit the ground and I was to shocked to lift the other one, I stood there staring at my feet. Suddenly the door opened and Sammi and Juliet ran in, they're eyes were big and they grinned at me and motioned for me to go on. I nodded and took a deep breath and closed my eyes, I forced the other leg to lift. It did and I forced it forward, once it hit the ground I left out a shocked gasp. My legs! They were moving! I'm learning to walk again! The nurse took off all the strings and wires that were suppose to pull me up if I fell. "Alright Sunny, how about you try it without the strings and wires. Try to make it to the other end of the room." I nodded and started to force my legs to move, they did and with each step I got to a normal walking pace. When I reached the end of the room I was panting almost sweating, I leaned against the wall catching my breath.