Meet Adrian Fedricks

[Third's Person Point Of View]

Sunny stood there on her tiptoes her skinny fragile arms wrapped around Adrian's neck crying tears of joy, with Adrian also crying with his muscular arms wrapped around her fragile waist and his face buried in the crook of her neck. Everyone else stood back staring and wondering who the boy was, well everyone but Dahvie, Jayy, and Billy. The three boys stood there shocked to see the familiar boy, what was running through Dahvie's mind you may wonder? He was amazed to see that familiar face, amazed that he just so happened to be in the hospital parking lot, shocked that he so happened to be here in California though, there was one question floating around in his mind. Why is he back? What was running through Jayy's mind...Can it really be him? Oh, please tell me I am dreaming, someone please tell me that is not Adrian, I think he got...Hotter...NO! What am I talking about?! I have Billy! Oh, great I'm just like Sunny! Wait, am I calling her a who- no, no, no, I'm so not! Ugh, why must Adrian enter my life again?! Now, the last, Sunny's best friend...Billy. That's...Adrian. Oh my gosh, no this can't be real! Oh! It is! Sunny is there hugging and balling her eyes out on him! No, no, no, I have to do something. No one can know what happened! No one can know part of the reason why he left, that night...No one can know about it! I should talk to Adrian about it as soon as possible. No I NEED to talk to Adrian as soon as possible. Oh, please don't let this one secret destroy my relationship with Jayy and, especially Sunny. Oh god please help me. Everyone else stood there questions running through their mind who is this guy? What does he have to do with Sunny? With questions on everyone's mind more bumps along the rode come along for the gang, will everyone manage to get through it all?

[Sunny's Point of View]

I pulled away and looked up at Adrian's watery eyes, I laughed and wiped away his tears. He smiled and rested his forehead on mines, I grinned and gazed into his same old gray eyes. Someone cleared there throat behind us and I turned around, everyone stood there looking at me and Adrian. My cheeks started to burn and I cleared my throat, and grabbed Adrian's hand and laced my fingers through his.

"Hey guys, this is an old friend Adrian Fedricks. Adrian this is the gang."

Everyone looked at him and I could tell from their eyes they were pretty curious about this guy. My eyes flickered over to Martin, his eyes moved down to mines and Adrian's locked hands and I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes. His eyes met mines and they seemed to be saying, "What is going on?" I mouthed, "Sorry." CC stepped forward and looked Adrian up and down.

"What's your story nigga?"

My head snapped towards CC and my eyes grew wide.

"What did you just say CC?!" I exclaimed.

He grinned and folded his hands across his just and replyed, "I just asked a simple question fool, you got a problem with that nigga? YOLO." Everyone stood there staring in CC in shock.

Brook shook her head and covered her eyes. "IS CC IS STARTING TO TALK LIKE A SWAGFAG NEXT THING WE KNOW HE'LL DRESS LIKE ONE! THEN...IT'S GOING TO BE THE END OF THE WORLD!"

Everyone burst out laughing and CC turned and looked at her with a hurt face. "Hey! What's wrong with me becoming a swagfag?!"

"Cats can't like each other, Batman and Spiderman don't fight each other, Pop stars can't do covers of rock songs, Ashley Purdy can't be a gentlemen, and you Cristian Coma can't be a swagfag. If all of that that happened the world would end."

Ashley stepped forward with a hurt face. "Hey! I can be a gentlemen, I'm not always a perv!"

I raised an eyebrow and a nurse walked by looking for something in her purse, Ash run up next to her and grinned.