All We Can Do Is Hope & Pray

[Jake's Point Of View]

I layed there in my bunk deep in thought, everyone else was on the Blood On The Dance Floor's tour bus waiting for Sunny too come back. I'm not there because I knew I would start a argument and when Sunny comes back she may leave, as for Ella she was out clubbing. I obviously refused, I was too busy thinking about what Sunny had said to me. She had every right to hate me, I don't know why I didn't just end it with Ella when I knew I had a HUGE chance with Sunny! I don't know what goes through my mind now a days, I climbed out of my bunk suddenly very hungry, I walked over to the stereo and turned on the stereo. The radio was playing Memories from Defy You Stars, I sat there with a bag of chips on my lap staring out the window at the sunset. I wanted someone to take the memories of me meeting Ella, me suddenly falling for her out of no where out of my mind! I want a new start...I need a new start without Ella in the picture and Sunny to take over Ella's spot.

[Sunny's Point Of View]

I jolted awake, I sat up from the bed panting and covered in sweat. I looked next to me and expected to see Martin laying there sound asleep but, it was empty and just cold. I ran outside to the front of the bus,  there sat Kellin, Vic, and Tay deep in conversation. I cleared my throat and they jumped, they looked over at me wide-eyed, Tay jumped up ran over to me and started to pester with my face, hair, and clothes. 

"Sunny what happened to you?! Are you okay?! No one broke the window and threw water all over you did they?!"

I slapped her hands away. "Calm your tits Tay! No one broke in I just had a bad dream."

She let out a sigh of relief and Kellin passed me a cold water bottle, I took a seat next to him. "So where is everyone?"

 "They went to talk to that little pudgy man with the breast to see if we can go visit your friend for awhile" answered Vic.

I spit out my water that I was drinking and started choking, suddenly Tay had slammed a book into my back and I coughed up the last of the water. Then suddenly I started laughing and I fell to the floor laughing like a crazy person, at first the others stared at me concerned and scared. Then they slowly started to process what Vic had just said and they too started to laugh, I guess we were laughing awfully loud because Jayy, Billy, and Dahvie burst in with horrified looks on their face. Vic, Kellin, Tay, and I stopped laughing for a second and glanced at their faces, then we all shared looks with each other and we started to laugh once again.

Jayy covered his ears. "You guys sound like dying cats!!!"

We stopped and started to pretend to cry, Tay and Vic were fake crying on the ground and me and Kellin were fake crying on each others shoulders. Danny walked onto the bus. "What the heck is going on?! Sounds like bigfoot giving birth." We all tried to hold in our laugh but, we just looked like chimpmunks with acorns stuffed in their cheeks. Soon everyone else came on the bus, Martin took a seat next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

Dahvie smiled sadly at me. "Alright well to start off the people that will be going to see Vanah is...Sunny, Jayy, Billy, Andy, Juliet, Sammi, CC, Ashley, Jinxx, Martin, Ryan, Ronnie, Derek, Ron, Jacky, Brook and I, everyone else will be staying here." The others didn't complain but, they pouted. Just as I started to be thankful that he didn't say Jake, Jayy spoke up, "Oh and Jake and Ella are joining us." Everyone glanced at me with worried expressions, probably hoping I wouldn't run off. I let out a sigh of frustration and I stood up.

"I'm gonna go pay David and Kyle a visit come get me when were leaving."

With that I ran off the bus and ran towards the entrance of the venue, I ran all the way to the ampitheatre hoping David and Kyle would be there. Sure enough they were there sitting on the stage chatting, I climbed on stage and plopped down on David's lap.