Accidents Happen

[Sunny's Point Of View]

I stood there frozen staring wide-eyed at Josh Hastings, my butthole ex boyfriend. He's 2 years older than me and he ALWAYS abused me, I hated him so much. He was leaning against my brother's tour bus and smirking.

"What's wrong Sunny? No 'Josh your here!'?"

"W-w-why are y-y-you here..."

He walked towards me and stroked my cheek. "To see my beautiful girl of course."

I slapped his hand away and snapped, "I'm not your 'girl' I never was and I never EVER will be again."

He let out a low deep chuckle. "Ah, babe, that's one of the things I love about you...Your fiesty."

I shoved him and stomped away. "Get out of here Josh."

He ran up to me and fell in step. "You and I both know I'm not gonna leave without you."

"You don't need me go be with your...Girl toy."

"I broke up with her, she got boring."

I turned towards him and slapped him, hard.

"What is wrong with you?! You treat every single girl like crap! You disgust me! You know maybe if you didn't abuse me and make little googly eyes at EVERY GIRL YOU SAW! I would still be with you! But to bad buddy YOU LOST ME!!"

My cheeks were puffed out, my chest was heaving, and I could tell my face was red like a strawberry. It happens when I get mad. Josh stood here holding his cheek staring at me wide-eyed.

"Look Sunny...I'm sorry I didn't mean to abuse you."

"Save the sorry talk Josh you know I'm a person who doesn't forgive buttholes like you."

I was about to walk about then he grabbed my wrist, and dragged me away I was about to scream, but he covered my mouth. He tied a cloth around my mouth and tied my hands together with a rope. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I squirmed but, that did nothing. He opened a car door and put me in, he went around and got in the dirvers side. My eyes grew wide.

Oh crappo, Josh was kidnapping me and no one was here to witness! He started up the car and drew out of the parking lot, some people were camping from last night but, they all paid no attention. He started driving faster and faster. I started to get sorta sick. There was no cars out...Then one just barely turned the corner and it was in our lane...I squeezed my eyes shut and just prayed this wasn't the end for me.

[Jake's Point Of View]

I stepped off the bus, looking around for Sunny. Maybe it was time to start hanging out with her again I mean Ella is gone now, I have been distant from her and the boys. I walked over to the Blood On The Dance Floor bus, she was probably over there. I knocked and Dahvie walked over and opened the door.

"Hey Jake! So your alive."

I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, sorry about being really distant."

"It's cool man but, don't apologize to me you might wanna apologize to Sunny."

"Uh, actually that's sorta why I came here...I wanted to talk to Sunny."

"Umm...She's not here."

"She isn't?"

"Nope didn't see her walk on..."

"She looked like she was walking this way."

Dahvie's eyes grew wide and he walked back in the bus I stepped on and saw Jayy and Billy sitting on the couch sitting there and laughing, they saw me and waved. Dahvie came running into the living room part and said, "Where could she be?!"