Things Never Stay Perfect

[Sunny's Point Of View]

Well it's been a whole week since me and Angelo had that little conversation on the tour bus, sadly Martin has not asked me out. We are growing close to each other everyday, I honestly love being close to him. Brook and Dahvie are still a happy couple, and they're relationship is making people wonder if Dahvie will take the big step in their relationship. I'm talking about marriage here people, if your all wondering, no Dahvie and Brook have not been alone in a room together. Moving on! Also the same with Billy and Jayy, one big happy couple. They take pictures with each other like 24/7 and show off to the world! I find it cute. You all remember my best friend Vanah right? She's still at home doing good, I have made more friends on Warped Tour. I'm friends with the band Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, We Are The In Crowd, Mayday Parade and let me tell ya' they're freaking awesome!

For all of your wondering about Jake, he's still with his girlfriend. She glares at me all the time, I don't see why! I never met the chick! Everytime I walk by they're sucking each others face off, sometimes I feel like something stabbed my heart but, it's happening less because I think Martin is the one who is really fixing me up. His fans are all saying we should FINALLY become a couple but, when someone brings it up he blushes like mad and changes the subject. Yes, I know I have a huge crush on Martin but, can you blame me? I guess you could say things are perfect for me right now. Alright moving onto reality! 

I just finished my shift at the merch tent, I decided to go walk around and watch some of the bands. At the moment Sleeping With Sirens was playing, I wandered over to their stage and they were playing If I'm James Dean You're Aubry Hepburn. I wandered backstage and found Vic Fuentes, he smiled and waved at me. I gave him a quick hug and we started waving our hands in the air and started singing along with Kellin, he noticed us and ran over and dragged me on stage. When I got on stage a bunch of people were screaming and shouting my name, I started to blush and Kellin put a arm around my shoulder. 

"Alright, alright everyone quiet down for a minute, so I brought my slowly grape haired friend out on stage hoping she'll sing With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear." Everyone started screaming, he looked over at me and said, "How about it Sunny?" I grabbed the microphone held out in front of me and the rest of the band started up, we were doing the acoustic version which I loved. Everyone started waving their hands back and forth and singing along, I hopped off stage and started to give the people who were at the front a hug. Everyone started pushing hoping to get one, near the end I got back on stage and me and Kellin just sang side by side. At the end everyone cheered and I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I wiped it away and Kellin pulled me into a hug. I started sobbing, I don't know what is wrong with me, I think this song really got to me. Kelling kissed the top of my head and whispered, "Stay strong Sunny I know you can." 

I nodded and the other band members came to give me a big hug, my phone started to vibrate. I took it out and smiled when I saw it was a text from Martin. 

Martin<3: Hey come by the Monster Energy Drink stage, need to see you.

Sunny: On my way <3 

I hugged the guys one last time and wandered off towards the stage where Martin was, when it came to view all the fans were standing there quiet, Martin stood there on stage all by hisself. I got confused and made my way on stage. I walked over to Martin and whispered, "What's going on?"

He smiled shyly at me and grabbed a microphone. "Hey everyone! Thanks for coming out tonight, you all most likely what's going on. Anyways well as you all know I'm Martin Broda, bassist and vocals for Abandon All Ships, next to me is a wonderful, beautiful friend of mines Sunny Stormy Vanity, photographer, singer, and sister of Dahvie Vanity." I blushed and waved, he grabbed my hand and I blushed madly. All of the sudden Guardian Angel started playing and all my friends started walking on stage and they stood behind us, I looked around confused, and the sun slowly started to decend. Martin got down on one knee...Oh my goodness what is going on?!