Chapter 42

OK soon this will be the first chapter I've written in forever lol so bare with me and please Vote, Comment n Read. I need them together up higher. But if you've forgotten about what's been going on then you should go back and read chapters 35-41. It'll catch you up till now. But On to chapter 42!! Please READ, VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE 😋😇😉.

Liyah's POV

°
°
°
**2 Weeks Later**

Long time no see guys. Well let me catch you up... I am pregnant. 4 months to be exact. Me an Nyke hasn't told anyone tho. He been known I was before I could even tell him. The kids don't know and neither does Lijaah. They would trip. I'm still trying to hold myself together about this pregnancy . I don't want more kids. I never wanted kids from the start but I line all 3 of my babies. Well 4 Molijah. But he's not really mines even though I love him like he is. But still I'm not ready to have another kid. I hate this pregnant shit. Kemiah is fine she never goes anywhere without Kentrell and LaTrell anymore. Princess is not doing so well. It hurts my heart to even see Justice going through this. It's like she hates herself. She can't even look nobody in the face while she's talking to them. My daughter got raped and there is nothing I can do about it. Nyke on the other hand has grown pretty angry from the situation.. he is more hurt then anyone.

Nyke - "Liyah where Kentrell medicine?" Nyke asked me walking in our room. I got up went in the bathroom and handed it to him.

Me - "Is he hurting again?" I asked following behind him.

Nyke - "Yeah he said it's worse now" he said walking into the boys room. Mo was on the floor looking at Kentrell in pain.

LaTrell - "Come on bro you stronger than that" LaTrell said running his brothers arm.

Me - "Kentrell son how bad is it? You think you should go to the hospital?" I asked sitting beside him on the bed.

LaTrell - "He not gonna say nun to you he won't talk that's how bad it is" LaTrell said. I shook my head and today now to start the car. LaTrell and Mo carried him out the the car and me and Nyke took him to the hospital.

Justice POV

Hey guys.. I'm in my room right now alone .. I need someone to talk too but I don't know who. I don't wanna talk to my mom or my dad. My grandpa raped me. Nobody know how I feel. Why me? I want him dead.

Nyke's POV

I'm at the hospital with my son right now. He sleep. I hate he got to go through this man. I hate that he sick and I hate that my baby girl got raped... I'm gonna find that nigga MYSELF and handle it the problem.. he gone apologize to my daughter before he die too.

Liyah- "Nyke I really don't want another baby..." Liyah said looking me in my eyes. I can tell she was serious.

Me - "Well wtf you gone do throw tha baby in the trash when you have it? You not getting no damn abortion it ain't just your baby liyah" I said looking at her crazy.

Liyah - "I'm not in the mood for your jokes Nyke.. I don't want another baby I don't wanna go through another pregnancy. It's too much shit going on for me to be pregnant I already have 3 kids!" She said raising her voice.

Me - "Well liyah I'm sorry but it's our responsibility.. ima always be here for you and my kids no matter what so shut up and stop worrying." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and kissed me then Kentrell woke up.

Kentrell - "Aye I'm hungry take me home" he said sitting up like he wasn't just hurting.

Liyah - "You feel better?" She said looking confused. He nodded and I got up.

Me- "You not going nowhere so lay down and get comfortable dude" I said laying him back but he moved.

Kentrell- "I said I feel better.. maybe it'll stay away for. Couple days but I want to go home." He said getting up and putting his clothes on.

Me - "Alright we'll wait till the doc come back in here.

**1 hour later**

Liyah- "We back!" Liyah yelled walking in the house with Kentrell following behind her.

Justice - "Kentrell can I talk to you?" Justice said walking in the living room actually looking up at Kentrell.

Kentrell- "Yeah let's go walking" he said making Justice smile. She ran over to him and they walked out the door.

Kentrell's POV

Justice- " Kentrell .... I .. I wanna talk about what happened two weeks ago.." she said walking beside me. I remember what she talking about.

Kentrell- "Princess look man.. don't let that shit he you down. You still the same ole Justice. Nothing about you has changed. All your doing is letting this get you down and everyone else around you. Your not the only one hurt by this. Your beautiful and always will be. That nigga not gone get away with that alright? He gone feel the same hurt you felt that day and that's on everything I love.." I said looking at her putting my arm around her neck.

Justice- " I love you so much brother" she said crying into my arms. It made me feel good. I know I'm gone always protect my little sister from any bitch ass nigga.

Me- "I love you too Princess don't forget I always got your back" I said looking at her raising my eyebrow. She smiled and nodded and we continued walking.

Justice- "Hey how are you feeling? Do you feel good enough to go home and wrestle!" She said punching me in the arm making me laugh.

Me - "Hell yeah Lil nigga!" I said chasing after her till we go to the house. She ran into the house and ran all the way upstairs in my room. I tackled her and started fighting with her.

LaTrell- "I see y'all both feel better" laTrell said laughing making me think I something I had to tell them.

Me- "Ohhhh y'all Moma is pregnant. I heard her and pops talking about it at the hospital they thought so was sleep.." I said laughing while everyone's eyes dropped. Then I thought about what I said and my eyes dropped too. (😂😂).

Justice- "I'm going to ask he-" I cut he off by grabbing her

Me- "Girl why the hell would you ask her. She don't know that we know just wait till she tells us then asked surprised" I said shaking my head.

LaTrell- "Damn man another kid... What we gone do with another kid. I'm not watching no bad ass baby either I won't claim it" LaTrell said making everybody laugh. I hit him in the head and he looked at me crazy.

He right tho.. what are we gone do with another kid?

*
*
*
*

READ, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!! PLEASE!

Againnn. I know this chapter may be a Lil rusty but please bare with me guys.