Chapter 36

LaTrell's Pov

I'm at the mall right now with Molijah We sitting down eating and talking and shit but then he see two girls walk in the mall.

Molijah- "Dang they cute let's go talk to them" he said getting up and walking over there  I got up behind him them I finally seen who it was. It was kemiah and justice. Wtf they doing up here? How did they get the permission to come up here? Our dad know it be niggas up here she must've begged him to come.

Me- "Molijah stop them is our sisters" I said grabbing him. They looked at us and came over.

Kemiah/Justice- "Hey tell, hey molijah!" They said giving us a hug.

Me- "What yall doing up here? Go home" I said raising my eyebrow. I don't want no niggas looking at my baby sister or my cousin. Ill kill somebody so they need to go.

Kemiah- "We don't have to go home trell uncle said we can come so we came.. besides we not even doing anything we just hanging out." Kemih said fixing her hair. She think I'm stupid.

Me- "Kemiah go home I'm not fucking stupid. You know it's niggas up here and they don't care about shit go home" I said getting upset. I wish kentrell was here cause he would make them leave. I could too but they scared of kentrell cause he's meaner than I am.

Molijah- "Why they can't stay if we up here with them?" Molijah said looking confused. I looked at him and turned away.

Me- "Fine y'all can stay but if some happen Ima kill somebody and Ima hurt y'all I'm not playing either" I said waling off.

"STAY IN MY SIGHT TOO" I yelled back at them.

I know I can be over protective at rimes but I tell justice all the time she my sister me and kentrell not gone let nun happen to her or kemiah. Thats why we her to protect them. So that's what I'm gone do.

Two hours past and we still at the mall. I turned around and I didn't see kemiah & justice no more. I oanickd and I got uo and went and checked in one of those girls stores and there they was. My heart almost jumped out my chest.

Me- "What did I say?" I said stay in my sight if y'all gone go somewhere tell me so I'll know" I said getting mad. They think somebody playing with them.

Kemiah/Jusitce- "Okaaaaii sorry" they said walking out the store. I left and went back to sit at the table with molijah.

Molijah- "Aye come in this store with me" he said getting up I got up and I told the girls where we going and they said alright. We walked in the shoe store and molijah picked him out some shoes and we went to the checkout. As we was checking them out I heard people in the mall screaming. I looked at molijah & he looked at me. I ran out the store and I didn't see kemiah and justice no more. We ran to check every store but they wasn't there. Then some white girl told me somebody took them. She looked scared and she had her daughter holding on to her pants.

I turn my back for 30seconds and they gone. What the fuck. I called my daddy and told him what happened. He said he on his way. I went to the table where we was sitting at cause I seen kemiahs purse right there. I picked it up and I seen a note right there. I didn't even read it I just balled it up and we walked outside to wait for my daddy.