Dreams Part 2

Nyke's Pov

I took the boys to the park so that liyah could get some rest. she needed it she looked worn out. Her belly is even bigger than it was when she was pregnant with the boys & she only having one this time! Its crazy but I cant wait till my baby girl get here. Ima. Spoil the hell out of her. No niggas thoe I'll kill they ass. I was sitting on the bench watching LaTrell swing & Kentrell throwing sand at LaTrell. I swear he so bad but that's my lil nigga thoe & they smart as hell. They got that from me .

....- "Hey boo what's your name?" This dark skinned girl said sitting beside me & rubbing on my leg. I pushed her hand & thought of liyah. If she saw this girl right now she would beat THE FUCK out of her then break my jaw. Now I ain scared of liyah so y'all don't be thinking that but she kinda rough when she get mad so I just stay out her way cause I know what she capable of. The girl kept rubbing me leg until Latrell came over to her & said something.

LaTrell- "Get yo hands off my daddy cause I'm gone tell my mommy" he said moving her hands off my leg then looking at me. I chuckled a lil bit & watched her walk off.

Me- "Thanks lil man now go get your brother so we can go see grandma & go get something to eat & then go see mommy" I said picking him up & kissing him all over his face making him laugh. He got happy when he heard mommy. I swear he a mom's boy. He love liyah. He ran to get Kentrell & we left.

Liyah's Pov **dream**

"Is anybody there? Nyke co-come help me" I said falling to the ground letting my grip get tighter around the baby. I looked at her & I figured who she looked like...... She looked like nyke. th-this is my baby girl I thought letting a tear escape. "Why is she here already? Why is she bleeding? I wasn't supposed to have her till another month. I'm so confused" I said crying.

Voice 1- "Baby girl don't be confused nor scared. Your here because you we're needed" I heard someone say. I turned around & I couldn't believe my eyes.

Me- "Grandma.... I don't know where I am or how I got here. I don't know how I'm holding my baby in my arms this early. I don't even know how I'm seeing you if your dead" I said putting my head down crying. She walked closer to me & lifted my head up. She wiped my tears & took the baby out of my arms.

Voice 2- "Liyah baby we need her. I forgive you for what you did. I'm so sorry for what I've done to you. I'm sorry I ever left you. I'm sorry I let you get beat & it's all my fault. Please don't hate me. I love you liyah but we need her but im warning you .. don't get mad" I looked to the right to see my mom. I instantly got mad. I stood up weak as hell.

Me- "You need my baby? your not taking my fucking baby anywhere. & don't get mad? Don't get mad? Mom you we're never there for me! You never liked me! You left me to be beaten & you knew what was going on. You didn't even tell alijaah why y'all left me. You didn't want me & you never did why? What have I ever done to you. You know what fuck you you a bit-" my grandma cut me off.

Grandma- "Liyah baby calm down. You can't be negative here or you'll find yourself somewhere you don't want to be" she said walking off with my baby. I ran after her but she disappeared into mid air. I looked over & my mom mouthed that she loves me & she left as well. I just fell to the ground & cried. I don't know what to do. I don't have my baby.... I don't have nobody. Nyke.. Kentrell or LaTrell... MooMoo.. nobody. I felt my body get weaker so I laid on the ground & I just cried myself to sleep until I heard another familiar voice.

Nyke- "Liyah wake up..... liyah why are you crying get up.... liyah get up!"

Me- "I'm trying to but I can't nyke... help me I don't know where I am & the baby is gone they took her" I said laying there crying even harder.

Nyke- "What the hell you talking about liyah get up so you can eat & stop playing why the hell you crying in your sleep.... liyah get up!!" I heard him say then I felt a hard smack on my ass. I jumped up & I was laying back in my bed. I saw nyke & the boys standing there looking at me like I was crazy. I jumped out the bed & ran to my mirror. I looked at my stomach & I was still pregnant.. I rubbed it & I wiped my eyes. What the fuck was that?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*