Chapter 28

Before I start Ima just thanks to everyone who voted & commented on my book without saying any negative too me... I just wanted more votes & comments on my books y'all want me to update but y'all not motivatig me too do it.. but some of y'all act like y'all don't understand but it's cool

-Thannks babies (the ones who voted)

Lijaah's Pov

Haven't heard from me in a while but to those who wondered I've been fine. Kemiah is out the hospital. & Aunna is three months pregnant. I would have never thought she was sick cause she was pregnant. I can't believe my daughter tried to kill herself cause eshe over heard us talking. Liyah is so happy that aunna is pregnant again. She even told me I should take her to somewhere quiet & special for just us & she'll watch miah. I think aunna will love that but Ima think on it ...

Kentrell's Pov.

Sup yall. Ever since my moma kicked me out with my dad I stopped selling. I know y'all we're wondering about that but yeah. I've been in the house lately cause I haven't been feeling good. My body just been feeling weak & it's been really sore but I haven't told anybody. Its gonna go away soon. Justice been wanting me to hang out with her but I just cant right now. LaTrell been telling me she miss hanging out with me & I miss hanging with her too but I'm sick right now she has to wait till Im better. Right now I'm at home by myself cause princess & LaTrell are hanging out with miah & my mom & dad are out doing something. I heard three knocks on the front door & I recognized those knocks from anywhere. I jumped out of my bed & owned the door.

Me- "Uncle b-" I stopped cause I threw up. I blacked out & that's the last thing I remember.
*
*
*
*
*

Benz Pov

Me- "Brook start the car!" I yelled picking up Kentrell. I'm confused cause he just fell out for no reason. I put him in the car & Brooklyn sped off. On the way there I called liyah & I told her what happened. She started crying & panicking but she said she was on her way there.

"I NEED A DOCTOR" I yelled running into the hospital when this woman came & grabbed him. She out him on the bed & asked me what happened. I just sat there looking at what they we're doing to him I followed them in the back room & watched them rip his shirt through the middle.

Ms- "Sir I need to know what happened to him" she said again. I looked at her then Brooklyn spoke.

Brook- "He opened up the door when we came & he threw up blood & passed out on the floor that's all we know" she said talking really fast squeezing my arm. The doctor shook her head & I looked at Brooklyn. I can tell she was scared so I took her out the room cause ion need her stressing she is seven months pregnant.

Liyah- "Benz where is he at? Is he alright? What happened to my baby?" Liyah said grabbing my arm.

Me- "He's gone be alright liyah he came & opened the door for us & he was abut to say uncle Ben's but he threw up blood & passed out on the floor" I said as she put her head down shaking it. I looked over at nyke & he nodded at me & I nodded back. He looked stressed out but anyone would be.
*
*
*
30 minss lateer **
*
*
*
Doctor- "Family of Kentrell Alsina" she called & we all got up to see what's wrong with kentrell. Nyke snatched the papers from her & was going to say something to her but liyah grabbed them out of his hand & gave them back to her & stood in front of him. The doctor looked scared so she backed up a bit.

Liyah- "Is my son gonna be alright?" She said with a tear coming out of her eye.

Doctor- "Ma'am your son has-"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
yuup I did lol I want someone to guess what he has who ever gets it right gets a shout out!

Commentt below & vote for this chapter pleasssee ! ❤❤