Chapter 40

Liyah's POV

Kentrell- "How come you didn't want me to know about my own sister getting took moma?" Kentrell said getting in my face with his vains popping out of his head. This lil nigga better back tf up. This my son and I love him but he better watch who the fuck he talking too.

Me- "Kentrell... son get out of my face. You mad he mad I'm mad we all mad so shut up. Better quit talking to me like that too go get ready we finna go" I said waving him off but he moved my hand.

Kentrell- "Naah don't be tryna keep this shit from me! This my sister and you know I'll kill for that lil girl! Don't be tryna hide this shit from me!" He yell to me but alijaah grabbed him and took him outside. I just shook my head and put my head down. I'm already going through a lot. I'm pregnant. Ik I am. My daughter is taken away from me. My niece is gone too. My son is mad at me and them niggas want ME. Idk who Tf this person is. Idk why they want me. I haven't did nun to nobody I'm a stay at home mom unless I'm hanging with brook and aunna. but aye I'm down for anything. Nyke kissed my forehead and told me he loved me. I smiled and told him "the feelings mutual".  (She loves him too is what she said).

Lijaah- "Alright y'all come on" Lijaah said walking back in. Kentrell was outside I guess but everybody got up we all prayed and we got moving.

I got in the car with nyke and he held my hand all the way to the trap house. It wasnt all that far like a fifteen minute ride or so. It was pitch black outside and the moon was out shining like never before. I looked at it and smiled and nyke said my name. I turned and looked at him and he kissed me so passionately like he never have before in a long time. he hugged and kissed my stomach. My eyes grew big but he chuckled and grabbed my hand. My heart started beating so fast and lijaah and Benz got out the car. Alijaah told the boys that they come in after us at all times they have to stay behind us. If something happens to my kids im going to jail.

Nyke- "Look baby, I need you to walk up to the door and knock ring the bell whatever you feel comfortable doing. Don't say nothing to them  don't say shit. If they ask you if we came don't tell them anything just ask them where Kemiah and Justice is OK? Remember I'm right behind you. don't be scared if they try anything I'm right behind you he said holding up his gun. He kissed my forehead and hugged me for the longest.

Benz- "Ummm we got two lives to save..." Benz said making us laugh. I kissed nyke and he went to his hiding spot. I cleared my throat and I rung the door bell. I balled my fist up trying not to show that I was scared but that shit wasn't helping... I don't even know who the fuck this is but anything for my family.

Voice- "Who is it? He said with his voice sounding so familiar but I couldn't get my finger on it. I stood there for the longest until nyke whispered to me.

Me- "Um.. ummm. It-it's Liyah.." I said stuttering. I'm finna piss all on myself. I aint did this trap shit in years.

I heard the door unlock & I looked when they opened the door but nobody was there. I was about to wlk in till nyke whispered to me again. I stopped and stood there waiting for someone to come or say something.

Guy- "ohh baby you ain't lost nun you still the sexiest thing in the world." He said chuckling. I knew who it was. I stood there and I wanted to cry. I thought I got away how did he find me?

He got up so fast and grabbed me and I screamed but he kissed me. And he wouldn't stopped. I tied to push my head back but I couldn't he was so strong. He was always so strong to be a skinny bitch. Nyke ran up and hit him In his face but then others came from out the house with guns and they was face to face. He got up and nyke was holding his gun to him. Then Benz and alijaah cane out and so did the twins and Molijah.

lijaah- "Aye bitch where the fuck is my daughter and niece at?" he said holding both guns to him and his people.

Guy- "Lijaah shut yo ass up they prolly getting her shit ran through" he said laughing and alijaah shot at them and they starting shooting. I moved out the way because they we're all shooting at each other. I yelled to mo and the twins and I told them go outside and they did. I went with hem and got one of those guns. Nyke and Benz was shooting at the dudes while alijaah tackled King. He started hitting him but I pushed alijaah off of him.

Lijaah- "What the fuck liyah why you do that? You on they side now this bitch nigga got your daughter. He shot you and LaTrell when he was only A fucking baby!" He said getting mad. I can't tell but I'm not on his side. I want him to suffer how he made me. I'm not playing with this nigga nomore Ima fuck his whole world up.

I just looked at him an walked off. Nyke and Benz killed the rest of them niggas but Ik it's some more somewhere. I got the boys out and told them to come on. We closed the door behind us and alijaah grabbed king and sat him up.

Lijaah- "Ight nigga fuck you want with my sister? se don't want shit to do with you no more alright? You not getting her so get that shit out yo head where the fuck is them girls at ad if somebody touched them Ima blow yo damn head off." Alijaah said pointing his gun at King's mouth.

King- "I want liyah"  he said shooting at alijaah and Benz and tried to shoot at nyke but he missed all and nyke held the gun up and tried to shoot but I moved the gun away before he pulled the trigger.

Nyke looked at me crazy because I didn't let him shoot king but I got a reason why I'm not letting them hurt him.

I walked up to king and I grabbed his shirt.

Me- "king what do you want with me? Your not getting me back I don't want you. You could've killed my baby. You shot my son because you were mad at me like really? Fuck you you bitch ass nigga show me where my daughter is.

King- "Liyah I want you back. You everything a man need and idgaf about your son or who ever you talking about I want you" he said grabbing my booty. Nyke got up and hit him with the gun.

Nyke- "Keep yo fucking hands off her nigga" he said punching his in the head. I grabbed nyke so he can calm down but I know he wasn't going to.

We heard somebody scream and then we head somebody else screaming but it wasn't nothing like the first scream it was screaming like you screaming and crying at the same time.

Me- "THATS JUSTICE!" I yelled getting up and running to the back till I got hit by someone. I blacked out.