Chapter 39

Liyah's POV

Me- "LaTrell for the last time I said I don't want y'all here go to the hospital with your brother please he texting we saying he ready to leave go get him and if you tell him where we at and what we doing and where justice and kemiah is Ima hurt you" I said getting irritated. I'm not really going to hurt him but I don't need him in this bullshit especially with molijah here. He's new to our family we got him here to give him better and now look what we doing.

LaTrell- "Idc about what you saying moma man that's my lil sister some punk ass niggas took her and you want me to sit back and chill? Alright bet Ima go get kentrell and I'm telling him everything we gone help out! Come on Mo..." he said walking off tugging on molijahs shirt. I looked at nyke cause he didn't say anything he just watched him.

Me- "So you not gone say nothing to him nyke!!" I yelled getting in his face. He pushed me back not hard but lightly.

Nyke- "LaTrell..." he said before him & molijah left out the door. He turned around and looked at nyke.

"Go get him" nyke said shaking his head. I instantly got mad and I wanted to pick this damn chair up and hit him in his neck but I kept my calm.

Me- "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT NYKE! THATS YOUR KID WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM RISK HIS LIFE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS? WE CAN HANDLE IT YOU SEE ITS ME THEY WANT ME NOT THEM SO LEAVE MY KIDS OUT OF IT NYKE!" I yelled about to cry because he doing this to me. He doesn't need to do this kentrell is already sick and LaTrell don't have no business in this.

Lijaah- "Liyahbaby you tripping fr just stop let them do it it's his sister & cousin I see where he coming from you know they coming back so dry yo tears up and get ready. Ion give a fuck what they say we all coming you not going nowhere by yourself we gone wait till they get back & we leaving" lijaah said looking mad. I did as he said and we waited till the boys got back.
*
*
*
*
*

Kentrells POV

I woke up in the hospital again and I was kinda lightheaded from being sleep so long. I feel better now and I'm up and moving around. LaTrell called me and said he on his way to come get me. I sat there waiting for fifteen minutes and he came and he brought me some food. Thats why I love my bro, that's my nigga for life. mo came in after trell and I dapped him up.

Me- "Wassup boy why you look mad?" I asked eating my Popeye's.

LaTrell- "Man Kentrell somebody took justice and kemiah. We was at the mall and we told them we going to this store and we came back they was gone everybody on the ground they left a note and said they won't moms" he said pacing back and forth in the room. I dropped my food on the ground and my whole heart dropped. Somebody took my sister. I got mad af and in no time I got signed out and we left. I took a quick shower and got dressed and we met them back at the trap.