Chapter 19

Nyke's Pov

I know y'all ain heard from me so here I am... in case y'all didn't know I proposed to Aaliyah. After all the shit that's been going on.. I didn't think she'd say yeah but she did. Thats how I know she got love for me. I'm glad I got my family back they just growin up to fast thoe. Especially Justice. Don't get me wrong.. that's my baby girl & I will do ANYTHING for ha... but I don't want her to grow up & leave me. Its hard for me to say no to her about anything. Boys on the other hand... they really do what they want. They know not to do none stupid thoe cause liyah will get on they ass. Speaking of getting on some ass.. I ain got on none in a long ass time & I'm going crazy as fuck. Liyah said we can't do nothing as long as the kids are here... but she ain say nun about if they sleep. I got up to go see if the kids where sleep.

Liyah- "Where the hell you going?" Liyah asked me as she put ha hair in a ponytail.

Me- "Ummm to go get me something to eat" I lied. She nodded & I walked out closing the door behind me. I went to Justice room first & I opened ha door slowly so I wouldn't wake her up if she is sleep. good thing she was.. now off too the boys & they are sleep too. I closed they door back & I went to my room. I took off all my clothes & I opened the door. Liyah's eyes got big & she covered her face laughing.

Me- "Please baby they sleep" I as do making the puppy dog face. She looked at me & busted out laughing. She motioned for me to come here & she kissed me. I kissed her back & I took off ha clothes. I put on a condom & entered in ha. I almost passed out cause I haven't felt this feeling in a lonnng time. She started yelling & I had to cover her mouth.

Liyah- "mmmm oh shit" she moaned putting her head back. I started going faster & deeper then liyahs phone rung. Don't even ask me how pissed I was.

"What the fuck" liyah said grabbing her phone. It was lijaah. I wonder why the fuck he calling so damn late.

Liyah- "Hello?" She said with all attitude.

Lijaah- "....................."

Liyah- "I don't know alijaah? Me &-" he cut her off.

Lijaah- "..............."

Liyah- "Fine here we come" she said hanging up & looking at me.

**end of phone call**

Me- "What he want ?" I said confused.

Liyah- "He said it's something wrong with Aunna & he want me to come over so he can tell me" she said shaking her head & going into the bathroom. I cleaned up & put my clothes on. I went to Justice room & told her that me & liyah gone be back.

"Come on nyke" I heard liyah say walking down the hallway. We got in the car & made our way too lijaahs.

**********

Liyah's Pov

Me- "Moomoo we here" I said loudly so he could here. We walked in they're room & aunna was laying down looking sick as hell & alijaah was holding ha hand.

Lijaah- "Don't wake up kemiah" he whispered. My heart started beating fast because I didn't know what was going on. My sis looked like she was finna die.

Me- "What the fuck is wrong with her lijaah" I said getting mad. I felt nyke grip my hand to calm me down but I wasnt having that shit.

Lijaah- "Thats what I called you here for.. to tell you but you can't tell nobody... not even Kemiah" he said looking me dead in the eye. I ain never seen him so serious.

Me- "okay what's wrong with her alijaah?" I said getting mad. I sat down beside her & rubbed her arm. She was hot but calm. She looked like she was sleep.

"Lijaah... is she breathing??" I asked looking confused.

Aunna- "Girl yeah.. I ain dead yet" she said chuckling softly & so did I until what she said went through my head.

Me- "What you mean yet?" I said standing up. I could feel my blood boiling. Nyke sat me back down & rubbed my leg.

Lijaah- "Baby girl aunna got cancer... & it's gotten worse. The hospital said it's nothing more they can do for her & I'm scared for her. I don't want ha to die. We got a kid together & this is my wife. Kemiah can't live knowing her mom dead & I can't live knowing my wife is dying" he said letting tears fall out his eyes. He layed his head down by aunna & she rubbed his head. I thought about it & everything finally came to me. Thats why she had to leave my wedding. I mean I was mad about it but I didn't know it's because she had cancer.

Me- "So you don't want to tell kemiah her mom is dying?" I said confused. I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

Lijaah- "I don't want to tell her now I was going to tell her lat-" I cut him off.

Me- "When is later lijaah? Huh? It been later you should've been told that lil girl ha momma is dying! cause ethem when the time does come she gone be pissed at you & confused because you didn't let her know ahead of time. Stop being so damn stupid & tell ha this shit before I do!" I yelled walking out they're room. I went outside & smgot in the car. I just sat there crying. I can't believe this shit. I don't know which one makes me even more mad... the fact that my niece is gonna lose her mom or my sister is about to lose her life.

**10 minutes later**

Nyke- "Liyah you need to calm yo damn anger & stop blowing up on people when you get mad" he said backing out of the driveway. I honestly don't give a fuck what he saying to me right now.

Liyah- "Shut yo fucken ass up nyke....... how long do she got?" I asked closing my eyes to stop my tears.

Nyke- "....... five months" he said shaking his head. I sighed in relief & I felt calm again.