Dreams Part 4

Lijaahs Pov

Kemiah- "Daddy can I go see my cousins?" She said tapping me on my forehead while me & aunna are laying down watching tv on the couch.

Me- "yeah go put your shoes on let's go see how your aunt is doing" I said sitting up. I looked at aunna & she shook her head no. I nodded & kissed her then got up.

Nyke's Pov

Kentrell- "Daddy is mommy ok? Why is she crying? he said rubbing liyah arm while she sleeping she still doing it again. This time she isn't screaming but she's crying. LaTrell is in his room crying because he thinks liyah is hurt.

Me- "Yeah son she okay & I don't know why she crying but go open the door" I said kissing his forehead & holding liyah hands. I put a cold towel on her head & went to see who knocked on the door. Right when I was walking out my room kemiah ran in fast as hell. She was finna say something to liyah but she stopped & looked at me.

Kemiah- "Uncle Nyke why is her crying?" she said putting her finger in her mouth & looking lowkey scared. I grabbed her hand & we walked downstairs. I dapped lijaah up & motioned for him to come in the hallway with me.

Me- "Lijaah man I'm getting stressed the fuck out. LaTrell keeps crying because he scared about liyah. Liyah & these... whatever the fuck is going on with her is gone make me go fucking looney & I ain ate. nigga I can't cook! I been giving the kids cereal but I don't fuck with cereal so I ain ate. I need help man. I said hitting the wall. This shit is crazy. I heard liyah screaming my name so we an to my room where she was. She was sitting up & sweating but she wasn't crying anymore her eyes we're just red. I hate seeing her like this.

Liyah- "Nyke you need to get this baby out of me because they keep taking her & th-they won't give her back & & he keeps coming back & trying to hu-" I cut her off.

Me- "Liyah I'm not saying I don't beivee you but who's taking the baby? How are they taking her when she not even here yet? You need to tell me what the fuck is up with you so I can know. It happens when you sleep & sometimes when you awake now what the fuck is going on!?" I yelled getting irritated. I wasn't trying to but fuck it. Lijaah shook his head in agreement & sat on the bed. Liyah put her head down & told me what's up.

Liyah- "Every time I go to sleep... I start dreaming it's not even like a dream it seems so real nyke like there's nothing there but me. Its pretty at first but then it gets ugly. Its red & I'm bleeding from my stomach & the baby is bleeding & my mom & grandma-" lijaah cut her off.

Lijaah- "Grandma? What you mean grandma? She been dead for five years liyah. I know you ain take it so good but you ain have to bring her into this" he said walking out the room. Liyah sat there shocked that lijaah walked out on her. I'm shocked myself cause he would never do that to liyah. They bond tighter than ours.

Me- "Liyah baby girl look. You just having dreams they not real. You know they not real because the baby not even here yet so how could anybody take her from you? You crying & scaring the boys & kemiah. LaTrell keeps crying because he think your hurt. Get up & go talk to them & next week we gonna go somewhere fun & get away from this Ight? I said kissing her forehead & helping her up. We walked downstairs & the first person who runs up to her is LaTrel then kemiah. They loooove liyah.

LaTrell- "Mommy you stop cwying?" He said turning his head to the side & smiling.

Liyah- "Yes baby I stop crying & hey baby I miss you kemiah" she said kissing them both on the foreheads.