Chapter 18

Kentrell's Pov

Me- "Who was that nigga you was talking to justice" I said getting in front of the door.

Justice- "Kentrell move!" She yelled trying to move me.

LaTrell- "Bro why you still trippin on this?" LaTrell asked moving me from in front of the door.

Me- "Nigga why you still talking to me?" I said getting in his face.

LaTrell- "Man get the fuck out my face" he said dropping his backpack.
Justice pushed me back then our mom came downstairs.

Liyah- "Alright what's going on? Kentrell you been having an attitude all day. Whats going on?" She asked up crossing ha arms. I didn't say nothing.. I just walked past ha & went up to my room. I'm not trying to be crazy but I don't want no nigga fucking over my lil sister & don't nobody see that they just think I'm crazy. My phone vibrated & it was a text from Jantae.

Jantae- "Kentrell I'm sorry can you please talk to me it won't happen no more". I laughed at the message.

Me- "I know it won't" I texted back & blocked ha number. Females think niggas is dumb but we not.. I later on my bed for about ten minutes so I can think about all this then my mom walked in.

Liyah- "Kentrell they told me everything & I honestly think your overeacting son.. I mean I know where your coming from cause you don't want nobody to hurt her but your not gonna be here for her forever" she said sitting on my bed looking at me.

Me- "No y'all don't know what I mean. I mean yeah we all fight a lot but which brothers & sisters don't? I love Justice & LaTrell with everything in me & if somebody hurt them then thats where I come in since I'm they big brother. & Ima ALWAYS be around them cause we made a deal that we will NEVER part from each other" I said walking out my room & going outside. I started walking down the street until I heard Justice call my name. I turned around & she was running towards me.

Me- "What you want?" I asked getting mad all over again. She stopped & looked at me them rolled her eyes.

Justice- "Mom told me to come talk to you... I'm sorry kentrell I just didn't want you getting in my business but then if you think about it.... your not going to ever leave even if I tried to make you.... your always gonna be right there... in my business" she said playfully hitting my arm as we both laughed.

"I love you brother" she added hugging me.

Me- "I love you too sis but I still want to know who that dude was" I said raising my eyebrow at her.

Justice- "Okay but you can't get mad.. he's not my boyfriend. I don't look at him that way. His name is Braylon & he's my bestfriend I can talk to him about anything. " she said sitting down on the sidewalk. I sat beside her.

Me- "I thought I was your bestfriend princess... & you can't have no other bestfriend besides me or LaTrell cause I know what that's gonna turn into & you not gonna be fuc-" she cut me off.

Justice- "Eww shuddup... besides I'm not doing that until I'm 25 or married" she said shaking her head.

Me- Well let's make a deal.... how about you just never have sex & we can all be happy" I said closing my eyes hoping she agrees with me.

Justice- "Alright" she said smiling.

Me- "Really?" I asked getting happy.

Justice- "No dumbass" she said laughing & hugging me. I laughed too.

Me- "alright but please don't do it any sooner it'll break my heart" I said truthfully. I guess she knew I was being honest because she hugged me.

Justice- "I won't brother" she said smiling at me. I smiled & we layed back looking at the stars for a while.

"Kentrell.... you remember when we all made that deal that we'll never part from each other?" She asked still looking at the sky.

Me- "Yeah.. why wassup?" I asked looking at her.

Justice- "You & LaTrell promise y'all won't ever part from me?" She asked looking at me.

Me- "I put that on my life I won't ever leave you sis.. me or LaTrell" I said smiling at ha. She got up & pulled me up & hugged me.

Justice- "Alright good now let's go home im hungry & we got school tomorrow" she said walking. I laughed & followed behind her.

*************

Aww I wish my brother lived with the me.... **tear**tear** lol.

But how y'all like it so far??