Chapter 30

Nyke's Pov

Well Kentrells out the hospital. I can't believe he has sickle cell I don't know how but God has his plans huh...

Liyah sent me to the store to get some food for tonights dinner since Benz Brooklyn Lijaah & all them coming over. I'm just ready to eat. I was by all the noodles trying to find some macaroni & shit & I seen this girl with a body on her not to say that the body looks familiar. She had red tracks in her hair & I knew who it was when she turned around. I made a disgusted look & I hurried up & when in the next aisle. She called my name but I just kept moving & I lost her. I sighed & put the macaroni in the basket. I started looking for the other stuff then when I turned around she was right in my face.

Diamond- "Hey nyke long time no see. I see you still looking sexy as always" she said rubbing my chest. I pushed her hand away & tried to walk off but she got in front of me.

Me- "Look diamond get out my face. You stink & look dirty as hell. Go take a damn shower" I said holding my nose.

Diamond- "I been going through stuff nyke... it's been hard for me since high school. I don't have anybody no place to stay or anything.." she said as a tear came out her eye. Liyah ass got me getting in my feelings fast now. I can't help but to feel bad. But I know if liyah found out I even talked to diamond she will run me over again. But liyah a nice girl I think she wouldnt mind.

Me- "Man I got a damn family you know that you know I'm still with liyah you always tried your hardest to get me with you but I don't want you diamond. I already fucked you when we both know I was with liyah what else you want from me?" I asked getting irritated.

Diamond- "Can you just help me get back on my feet?... please nyke I need help" she said crying even harder. I feel like she fucking with me like she lying or sum but I never seen her cry it got to be true she prolly do need help.

Me- "How the hell you get up here diamond?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

Diamond- "I walked duh.." she said looking down at the floor wiping her eyes.

Me- "Don't duhh me nigga I was just asking but alright I thought you would've had a kid by now you know you was a big ho-" she cut me off.

Diamond- "I know nyke damn can you quit being so damn mean to me?" She said looking at me.

Nyke- "Alright" I said about to walk off but she grabbed me again.

Diamond- "I do have a kid..." she said with her head down.

Nyke- "Feel sorry for him or her then I know you a sorry ass moma" I said shaking my head & about to walk off when she grabbed me again.

Diamond- "he's a boy... but he's your son nyke" she said looking at me with a "I'm sorry but don't be mad at me" face. When she said that idk if my heart stopped or if I just blacked out for a minute.

Me- "diamond bitch stop lying you always lying about about something all them niggas you fucked but you want to say he mines? Get the fuck on" I said walking off. Hoe grabbed me again.

Diamond- "No nyke he really is yours that night we had sex I haven't been messing with anyone else. after a couple weeks I found out I was pregnant I didn't want to believe it but I was & you we're the only person I been with so I knew it had to be yours I'm sorry for not telling you" she said start to cry again.

"His name is Molijah.. if you want to meet him idk where he is right no-" I cut her off.

Me- "You don't know where my damn son is?" Ohhh my god girl you better be glad Ima changed nigga cause I ant to punch the FUCK outta you right now. HOW YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HE AT? GO FUCKING FIND HIM RIGHT NOW!" I yelled as she turned around fast to go do what I said.

"Hold the fuck on girl. You not gone walk & find him" I said going to a line to check my stuff out. After that we got in the car & she told me where she lived. On the way there liyah called me but I pressed ignore. Yeah I know that's my ass for doing that but I got to find this boy.

Me- "gimme your key?" I said holding my hand out so I can get in the house.

Diamond- "I don't have one.." she said looking at me.

Me- "So you want to get shot" I said shaking my head & getting out the car. I went up to the door & opened it & I seen this boy sitting there watching tv & sitting on the couch. She got a Tf & a couch but don't got nun to protect her & my son. Stupid ass.

Molijah- "Aye man who is you?" He said getting up & backing up to the wall.

Nyke- "Im pretty sure your sorry ass mom ain't tell you but I'm your dad get your stuff cause you coming with me" I said as diamond walked in.

"Im taking him with me" I said as he stood right there looking at me.

Molijah- "So you never told me who my daddy was till now why?" He said getting mad. I don't blame him.

Liyah started calling me again but o pressed ignore.

Diamond- "Molijah you staying with me & Im sorry I didn't tell y'all anything I just wanted to get back at you for being with liyah & not me so I didn't say anything about me being pregnant" she said looking down.

Molijah- "You sorry as fuck.. I'm leaving." he said walking to the back. I looked at Diamond & she started crying. Ion think I feel bad for her for what she did. She brought that upon herself.

He came back with all his stuff & we got in the car but diamond started crying & asking to come. I low key felt bad cause she look like she been threw some shit but she lied to me & told me she don't got no place to stay at.

I started backing out & molijah yelled wait.

Me- "What?" I asked looking confused.
Molijah- "Let her come & stay a week" he said looking at her on the driveway crying. I thought about it for a sec.... when liyahs sees her. Molijah gone see his moma & daddy get beat up....

Me- "Ummm I can-" he cut me off

Molijah- "Just a week... seven days she should have her shit together by then" he said shaking his head. Man I got to let her come cause if I don't he won't go with me & he not staying with her ass.

Me- "Fine...... Diamond bring yo ass" I said letting the window back up. She ran to the car & I looked at molijah confused.

Molijah- "She dont do no hygiene she don't got nun to pack" he said shaking his head again. I shook mines & drove back home. I'm low key scared to come home or call her cause I know she gone yell at me since I ignored her call twice. Then she gone kill me when she find out I have another son that's not by her... "lord please pretty please protect me from my crazy ass wife" I prayed all the way back to the house.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now y'all know who Molijah is lol

Do y'all think liyah gone be pissed?

Which one she gone be more mad about? Him ignoring her call? Finding out he has another son? Or seeing Diamond the girl who she always hated when they were younger?