Chapter 14

**Three months later**

*******

Liyah's Pov

Ight I been hanging with Brooklyn & she helped me out with a situation & with nyke. I've been telling nyke that I'm going on dates so he has ta watch the kids but I'm really going ta Brooklyn & Benz. Benz ain told him cause Brooklyn threatened ta cut his throat while he sleep. Haha he ain been ta sleep in daaaayss. But yup nyke been tryna act coo cause he know he foul fa what he did ta me but I know when I leave tha house he have a huge ass fit cause kentrell told me. But I'm starting to feel bad because he been looking kind of sad lately I mean I know he trying to get back right with me but Brooklyn told me not to give in cause she him begging on his knees for me to come back to him. So I'm gone do that but we also handled king ass too.

***Flashback***

Brooklyn- "Ight this his house?" she said bending over out of breath. We didn't take the car cause we didn't want our plan to be noticeable.

Me- "Yup come on he should be sleep by an" I said chucking & pulling her to the back door. Yes I have a key to his house cause his dumbass was stupid enough to give me one. I unlocked that door & we snuck in. His room is towards the front door so we was coo fa right now.

Brooklyn- "Where dis nigga room at so we can get this shit crackin" she said looking at me & putting all her weight in ha right leg. I laughed & pointed to it & she nodded.

"Knock knock mfckaa" she said knocking on his door while opening it. He jumped up & looked at me crazy then looked confused.

Liyah- "Whats tha matta nigga you thought I was dead? I tol' you put that lil shit up cause you THOUGHT you was doing sum..... then you had tha audacity to shoot my son" I said hitting him in the head with my gun. He tried to hit me back but Brooklyn slid his ass. I moved out the way & she just blew dat nigaa up.. Noo we ain kill him but we fucked his shit up you don't ever point no gun to my kids thinking I ain gone come back harder.

***Flashback Over***

Nyke- "Liyah can we talk please?" Nyke said walking in my room holding princess. I was fixing my bed & I rolled my eyes. I stopped & turns around.

Me- "What nyke?" I said folding my arms. He sat down on my bed & motioned for me to sit down too. I sat down & he cleared his throat.

Nyke- "Ight look I know yo ass is still mad at me cause you been showing it. I told you I'm sorry for what happened. I was mad at you so I did it but I swear it's not gone happen nomo liyah. You been scaring a nigga these last couple months I think you eitha gone beat my ass or slap me around or run my ass over again but you didn't so if you are gone do something can you please tell me this time? Ill let you do it cause I'm wrong like I miss you & my kids being in the same house with me. I miss waking up to you wrapped in my arms. I miss seeing yo pretty ass smile everyday... I HATE that you be going in dayes with this nigga & you know im trying my hardedt to get you back. I ain tha nigga to beg but for you I will get on my knees & ask you to come back home cause I can't do this shit nomoe you won't let me touch you talk to you & we ain fucked in ten years & a nigga need some" he said grabbing my hands getting on his knees. I wanted to laugh but I held it in.

Me- "Nigga it has not been ten years with yo exaggeratin ass & Nyke I'm not gone hurt you.... as muuuch as I WANT to stick my fist down your face... I'm not & we miss yo ugly ass too but I want you to know that you fucked up with me... & that you had me fucked up.... & ummm I ain been going on dates with anybody.. I been going to Brooklyn's & actin like I was going out but I wasn't but don't be mad at me she gave me the idea" I said standing up & putting my hands up in surrender. He looked at me crazy then stood up... aah shit.

Nyke- "Liyah what the fuck really? So you had my ass suffering all damn day & night wondering what nigga my girl with & what yall doing when you was ova Brooklyn's? What type of shit? Ooooh I ain even gone get mad so it's cool I ain gone trip but dont pull that stupid shit nomoe........... & how the fuck you gone stuck yo fist down my face?" He said looking confused. I rolled my eyes & sat on the bed.

Me- "Don't trip & nigga what happened to you gettin on yo knees & begging?" I said crossing my arms. he sighed & got on his knees.

Nyke- "Ight damn..... liyah you gone bring yo ass back home with ME" he said shaking his head agreeing to his demand.

Liyah- "Nigga you said beg but Ight & Im keeping this house cause I know you goes fuck up again so yeah" I said moving him out my way & walking out of my room before he stopped me.
Nyke- "Liyah I'm not gone hurt you nomoe Ight?" He said holding my waist & looking me dead in the eye. I nodded & he kissed me & you already know what happened afta that...

********
********

Diamond's Pov

Ight y'all just to let y'all know since y'all probably don't like me but I really don't give a fuck here's some news to make y'all bitches even more mad.... I'm PREGNANT. But I aint telling nyke. I don't have time for his bitch & ha back up partner.