Chapter 21

Kemiah's Pov

Hey you guys I'm Kemiah for some of y'all who didn't know.. Im kinda tall & I have a light brown skin tone. I have long blonde hair & im not really thick but im in between.. lets just say i got a lil body on me. I'm aaliyah's niece & Kentrell LaTrell & Princess's cousin. My parents are Auriauna & Alijaah and speaking of them I'm hurt right now.. know one knows but LaTrell. My daddy don't know how I feel inside or my mom but I'm not worried about her feeling bad for me cause she's going through a lot. I don't know whether to be mad or to feel bad so I'm just staying to myself but I'm having bad thoughts. I just want to leave this earth. How can I live without my mom? I need her here with me & sh-sh-she's gonna leave me forever **crying**

LaTrell's Pov

Justice- "LaTrell have you heard from miah? She won't answer my damn calls or text can you text her for me please?" Justice walked into by room saying with hurt in her eyes. You wouldn't get it it's just the relationship her & kemiah have...... cousins right?

Me- "Naa sis I been trying to get a hold of her too butbshe not picking up.. what's wrong?" I asked as if I didn't know anything that was going on.

Justice- "I don't know I'm just worried about her she never does this is she mad at me? I wouldn't know nor know what I did. I don't see her at school I go to her classes but her teacher says I just missed her I just want to know what's up with miah" she said sighing. I'm not opening my mouth & saying anything about anything.. I'll let it all fall out when it falls.

Me- "I don't know either sis but I swear she not mad at you" I Sid kissing her forehead & getting out of my bed.

"You want to take a talk with me?" I asked putting my shoes & jacket on. She nodded & ran to put her shoes on with her jacket. 'I seen that my mom room door was closed so I didn't bother them... ain't no telling what they doing in five months we gone find out we having a lil bro or another sis' I thought chuckling. We went outside & it was getting dark but it's cool.

Justice- "Brother where we going?" She asked trying to make her eyes crossed.

Me- "Just walk and stop asking questions & I hope your eyes get stuck like that" I said busting out laughing. She hit me on my chest & I chased her all the way down the street. We seen a group of niggas standing by the fence of someone's house on the corner.... well we already know what they doing huh? I pulled princess on the other side of me & we kept walking. Once we got further up close I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt anger come over me & I kinda pushed justice from me & ran over to the group.

Once I got there I grabbed his shirt & pulled him down trying to drag him away from the group but the other niggas started fighting me. Yeah I fought back cause I'm not a pussy but I know I'm not gone win a fight with a gang of niggas.

Justice- "Get the hell off my brother!" I heard justice yell then I heard the niggas start screaming & getting off of me. I looked up & she had a big ass stick. I chuckled then turned around to Kentrell.

Me- "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING?! ARE YOU STUPID? YOU REALLY OUT HERE SELLING DRUGS FOR WHAT NIGGA? YOU DON'T NEED NO DAMN MONEY NIGGA YOU WANT MONEY THAT BAD GO GET A JOB BRAUMS IS HIRING DUMBASS!" I yelled punching him in his face. He looked at me & raised his fist but he didn't hit me he just walked away. I walked over to justice & grabbed her wrist & we followed kentrell home.

*
*
*
*
*
*

Me- Justice go in your room for a bit we Finna talk" I said mugging Kentrell as justice got up & went in her room.

"Alright kentrell fuck is all that about? You really doing his shit for what? If moma & pops found out yo ass is grass yo-" he cut me off.

Kentrell- "Man LaTrell stay the fuck outta my business I know what I'm doing I'm not find get caught now you got princess all in my business now y'all need to sit yall asses down somewhere & leave me alone. I know you tryna look out for me but you not gone be here with forever so move around" he said siting in his bed.

Justice- "Umm princess ain't in nobody business so fix your words you big head ass nigga & what you mean we not gone be here with you forever? You made a swear to me that y'all gone be here with me forever & hat we'll never part from each other!" Justice said starting to cry. I put my head in my hands & sat there thinking.

Nyke&Aaliyah- "Aye what the he'll is going on in here?

Aaliyah- "why are you yelling princess? & LaTrell what happened to your face?" My moma said standing in the doorway. I nodded & looked away.

Justice- "Its nothing.. I just hate liars" justice said wiping her eyes & walking out of me & kentrell's room.

Wtf.

*
*
*
*

Lijaah's Pov

Wassup y'all I know yall ain't been hearing from me but it's because my baby girl been sick. I been taking care of aunna nonstop & I been trying to make it to were miah don't know what's going on but she been distant lately & not talking to me or aunna. She stays in her room & she doesn't even eat anything. I been trying to talk to her but she never says anything back. Ion get mad I just brush it off cause I got more shit to worry about.

Aunna- "li-lijaah can you please come here... i-i don't feel good" I heard aunna trying to talk. I was on the other side of the bed so I got up & went & felt her forehead. She been running fevers all week ain't been eating & saying her stomach is hurting & she been in pain crying like it ain't nun. I took her to the hospital again but they said it's just the cancer but ion think cancer gone make your stomach hurt. They ran a x-ray on her but still couldn't find anything.

Me- "baby you gone be okaii just go to sleep for a lil bit" I said rubbing her arm till she fell asleep............ man this is crazy.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Read. Comment. Vote. Comment though I need comments y'all been begging me to update & now I did so I need some comments plzzzz