Chapter 25

Liyah's Pov

Kemiahs still in the hospital & it's been a whole month now. I'm guessing she's found out about aunna. But aunnas better & you'll never believe why she was sick..... shes pregnant but she needs a liver transplant. So they're just gone give her one during her surgery with the baby but until them she has to bare with the pain. I'm so happy for her I can't wait till the baby gets here. Kemiah tried to I'll herself... my niece hung herself trying to kill herself that hurt me still. I'm still shocked but I can't say idk why she did it. Thats why she went low key in every one.... not talking or answering the phone. Hopefully she feels better when she wakes up. Justice took it bad when she heard what happened but she's getting better by the day. Nyke wanted yo show his thug act but no one knows that kemiah is his favorite niece. He loves that little girl like she is his own along with justice. Speaking of nyke... yeah I let both him & kentrell back in the house. After a week. Yall should've seen him they we're so dirty. I'm supposed they haven't gone to anyones house nasty asses but want to sell drugs. Kentrell says he doesnt do it anymore & he apologized to me but I think he still doing it. I love all my kids so much but kentrell knows I will make him wish he never touched a bag of that shit.

LaTrells Pov

Right now we at school & I'm ready to go home already. I have friends & I keep to myself sometimes but it just doesn't feel the same without miah here. I miss her. I'm mad that she did that but I know why so I can't really be mad at her. Everyone keeps coming & asking me questions & this one dude im guessimg is miahs. boyfriend. Here he comes now.

Dude- "Aye is miah allowed to have visitors today?" He asked moving his dreads out the way. I looked at him before I got the question through my head.... fuck he think I am... her nurse? idk if she allowed to have visitors.

Me- "Naah man ion know who are you?" I asked cutting my eye at him.

Dude- "I'm her friend Dante we just talking we been talking but she never wanted anyone to know but we been talking for a long time now you her cousin right? She talks a lot about y'all" he said shaking my hand. I nodded my head & he shook his head & walked off. He seem cool but kinda sneaky. Ima have to watch that nigga.

Anyways I was walking to class & I seem Kentrell talking to his girl then I seen Princess talking to her dude. They still not together but that's because me & kentrell scare that nigga so he don't want to make it official now until he show us he good to be with her. I know it sounds wrong but if you had a lil sister whose body is almost fully developed & y'all have a good bond like we do then you'll know what I mean. I cant help but to be overprotective I just love my sister "but I know if she find out what me & kentrell doing she gone fire on us" I thought chuckling. When I got to my class kentrells girlfriend was staring at me.

Me- "The fuck you looking at girl?" I said disgusted she be on that weird shit fr.

Ar'Manih- "You. Is that a problem? Why you act like you don't like me" she said raising her eyebrow up. This bitch crazy fuck I got to act for?

Me- "let's be clear on one thing.... I'm not acting this ain't drama class hoe it's English now stop talking to me" I said getting irritated. She weird asf every nigga my brother get with they all got to be hoes but naww he want to get his lil feelings hurt...

Ar'Manih- "boy boo you know you like me so stop playing LaTrell" she said rubbing my leg when I sat in my chair. I blacked out.

Me- "Bitch no" I said pushing her head back & she fell out of her chair. Everyone started laughing & my teacher sent me to the office like I gave a fuck.

"I would tell this dumb nigga bout his girl but Ima let him catch her himself... it won't be hard" I thought shaking my head.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Okaaii I know y'all been wanting me to update but I been really busy & guess whaat?? Today is my birthday I'm finally sixteem thank God for another birthday ☝❤ can I get some happy birthdays for me though??? someone make my night loll

VOTE.COMMENT.READ.TELL OTHERS. Thaanks Loves