Dreams Part 3

** Two weeks later**

Nyke's Pov

"Man I'm worried about liyah & the baby. Either she been stressing or haven't been getting enough sleep. Every time she go to sleep she starts talking asking me to come help her & she starts crying & holding her stomach. When she wakes up she cries even more but she won't tell me what's wrong" I said putting my head in my hands. Me alijaah & Benz Chillin while auna took liyah out to the beach. She needed it. Maybe she'll feel better.

Benz- "Damn man she having nightmares or sum shit" he said blowing o's.

Lijaah- "What you mean she starts holding her stomach? nigga you ain took her to the doctor? Do you want me to shoo-" I cut him off. I swear this nigga gets hype for his sister.

Me- "Man duuuh I took ha to the doctor to see wassup but they said the baby is fine & they couldn't find anything wrong with liyah either so I don't know what the hell is up with her. & stop tryna shoot everybody over yo damn sister. I go ha she my girl shit" I said putting the blunt out. My mind too fucked up to smoke. I sat back & dazed off. Then I got a call from aunna.

**phone call**

Aun- "Nyke something's wrong with liyah. She keeps crying saying get away from her. I don't know who she's talking to because there's nobody there. She keeps saying there's something wrong with the baby but i-" I cut her off.

Me- "Just bring her back home" I said hanging up. I had the phone on speaker so Benz & lijaah heard everything.

**end of call**

Me- "Man y'all ion know what the fuck to do. I'm worried bout ha. At first I thought she was just playing but she been doing this for about some weeks now" I said putting my head in my hands. I told them I'll be right back. I ran upstairs to run liyah some bath water for when she comes. I went downstairs & alijaah was picking liyah up. Her eyes we're bloodshot red & the boys we're crying. Benz took them outside & aunna was on the couch staring into mid air.

Me- "She gone be alright just tell the boys to stop crying for me please" I said walking upstairs. Alijaah was walking out the door when I was walking in. He said she in the bath & he finna go. I dapped him up & went in the bathroom.

Liyah- "nyke... do you be seeing what I see.. your not there with me I'm just there by myself" she said letting a tear escape her eye. I didn't know what she was talking about or where she was. 

Me- "Baby girl Ima always be here for you. I don't know what's going on right now but I swear Ima figure it out & help you just stop crying & lay here. I'm finna go get the boys" I said kissing her.

Lawwd what Im gone do? Liyah having these weird ass problem's or dreams or nightmares what ever they are. My sons are crying because of liyah. Yall sitting here reading & not helping me out. Ima cuss all y'all mfckas out.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Okaaay this was short but bare with me y'all & lol I see nyke stressed the Fck out. Y'all better help him out for he cuss y'all out lolll. I winder what's going on with liyah. & the boys are crying awwwh they scared for they mommy. Y'all keep READING COMMENTING VOTING & SHARING!!!