Chapter 32

Liyah's Pov

Me- "GO AWAY NYKE!" I yelled throwing the lamp at the door. I can't believe he got this bitch pregnant while he cheated on me. (Thats a bad combination lol).

Nyke- "Liyah baby just let me explain please I'm sorry" he said twisting the knob to get in the room. Did this nigga just say let me explain? How do you explain cheating then getting the bitch pregnant?

Me- "Explain what nyke!? Explain what?! Fuck yo fufu ass sorry how about you yo bitch & yo son get the Fuck out of my house!" I yelled through the door. He don't know how mad I am he better back the Fuck up & leave me alone.

Nyke- "Liyah diamond on drugs ion want him around that so I said he can stay here & I would help her get back in her feet of you don't want me to then I won't but molijah staying ion give at who mad about it" he said calmly. The bitch look like she on rugs but that ain't my problem. No he should've have to stay with her while she on drugs I can't be mad at him. He didn't know anything.. I took a deep breath & opened the door slowly. He stepped in & I punched him dead in both of his eyes.

Nyke- "Liyah what the Fuck!" He yelled holding his face.

Me- "Fuck you & yo eyes" I said walking past him & going down stairs. I seen molijah standing by the table looking scared but I don't want him to be scared I'm not upset with him just his dumb ass parents.

"hey go upstairs to the boys room. Their room is the first one on the left" I said calmly. He shook his head & got up slowly. He walked upstairs & kwpted looking back at me. I smiled softly & turned around to diamond.

Me- "So you been pregnant, had a baby & haven't said shit about it? Now you on drugs & cant take care of you or yo kid?"I said looking at her stupid ass.

Diamond- "Its not just my ki-" I cut her off by punching her in her teeth. She held her mouth & backed up from me. I got up & moved closer to her.

Me- "Now not the time to get smart bitch answer the damn question" I said crossing my arms.

Diamond- "Yes...." she said putting her head down letting blood drip on the floor from her mouth.

Me- "So you ain't think we would find out about it either? You tried so hard to fuck up my family now you want to bring in this bullshit you been hiding for YEARS!" I said loudly as nyke came down stairs with a towel on one of his eyes.

Nyke- "Liyah why the fuck you hit me? if I hit you back you would've thought I did you wr- I cut him off.

Me- "Nigga shut up" I said throwing the tv remote at his head.

"You ain't gone do shit" I added while he was holding his head. He mugged the fuck out of me but I ain't care he not scaring shit right now.

Diamond- "Can you please just let me go I won't show my face anymore but take care of my son" she said grabbing the door knob until I busted her neck with my fist. I kept hitting her until she blocked herself laying in the ground crying & nyke pulled me off of her.

Nyke- "Baby just stop she leaving" he said I snatched my arm out of his hand & went upstairs. I locked to door & sat in the bed. I looked at my hand & had blood everywhere. I went to the bathroom & ran some bath water. I took my clothes off & got in & sat there trying to calm down but all I could do is cry.
*
*
*

Kentrell's Pov

Wassup y'all. I'm laying in my bed now. Not the hospital bed. They told me I have sickle cell. It hurts so bad. I'm in pain right now but I took pain medication they gave me to make the pain stop or just ease up & get under control. Someone knocked on our door & justice said who is it. Nobody said nothing though.

Molijah- "Can I come in?" He asked walking through the door.

Justice- "Why ask If your already in here" she said with an attitude.

He looked at her then looked at me.

Molijah- "Wassup kentrell" he said nodding his head.

I nodded back cause I didn't feel like speaking I'm still in pain.

Justice- "Oh you guys guess what? our dad cheated so now we have another brother" she said sarcastically I chuckled at her but I already knew he was our brother. He got the same last name & he looks just like our dad. it's pretty obvious.

LaTrell- "how long you been knowing about this?" LaTrell asked Molijah.

Molijah- "Just found out" he said sitting on the floor next to justice. It was total & complete silence after that. Then justice said something.

Justice- "I'm not mad at you" justice said looking at Molijah.

Molijah- "hope not I wish we would've known sooner though instead of now while older. We don't know anything about each other... " molijah said looking at me & princess.

Me- "well we can get to know each other.. you our bro now" I said nodding my head & looking at him. He smiled & nodded back.

idk what's going on right now but I hopeenohing bad happens. We need both our parents in our life. Princess need my moma & dady in her life so she can go up to know what's right & wrong. but ig that's also why me & LaTrell is here huh? Well now we for another brother who can help us with princess...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

What y'all think is going to happen??
VOOOOTE! & comment pleasee thank you lovees ❤✌💯