Chapter 7

King's Pov

Wassup ya' I'm Lamar but im known as King. I'm just came down hea yesterday from Chicago with ma niggas Michael & Trey & ma cousin Quan. I'm 23 & light skinned with tattoos everywhere. I have really curly hair & I'm tall asfck. Ma nigga Lijaah wanted me & da homies ta come down hea. I'm glad ta be off dat damn plane with them niggas cause Michael ass talk forever & he really won't stop. I be ready ta hit'em in his shit. Buh anyways while we was at da mall yesterday lijaah came up there & he brought his lil sista.. she was da finest thing a nigga eva seen. Body on point, face pretty, dimples & smile beautiful, & dat ASS. Don' lemme faget bout dat ass. & ma had a grill & I can tell she got a thing fa thugs. She got dat thug act on ha & I likes dat bout ha. She said she go three kids by anotha one of alijaah friends but apparently they not together so I'm going in .

Michael- "Nigga fuck you sitting there smiling for? You a in hear shit I said?"

Me- "Na nigga & ion really care bout what ya said" I said getting up & going ta ma kitchen. Yeah I got a house down Yea cause I moved down hea.

Michael- "Nigga I said you gone hit ole' girl? Lijaah sister Lina?" he said squinting his eyes tryna remember her name.

Me- "Nigga it's Liyah & na I'm just tryna get ta know ha before I hit anything" I said getting out my bag of Cheddar ruffles. (I LOVE THEM).

Trey- "Nigga you tryna get to know ha before you hit? Damn you must be In love if you ACTUALLY tryna get to know ha cause that ain the king we know... shidd if it got a pussy you hitting it no if's &'s or but's" he said sitting by Michael ugly ass. I looked at him & he put his hands up in surrender.  I can' get mad cause he was right but I actually see some differen in Liyah.

Me- "Well y'all need ta get the fuck out cause somebody coming ova hea" I said making them get off my couch.

Trey/Michael- "But you tryna get ta know ha" they both said walkin out ma house. I shook ma head & texted this girl I met last night afta liyah left that mall.
*
*
*
Liyah's Pov

I was in the room playing with my kids until I heard someone yelling & knocking on the door. I grabbed my princess & went to open the door.

Michael/Trey- "Wassup Liyah!" They both said while Michael gave me a hug.

Me- "Hey & nigga watch out for my baby fo I have to beat yo ass" I said fixing her sock.

Michael- "Awwh so this the little boy where the other one at? & where yo daughter" he said looking confused I was about to punch him in his damn face until alijaah hurried up & backed me up.

Lijaah- "This is the daughter dumbass you really can't tell? He said while I sat on the couch & the boys came out the room. Michael & Trey came in & of course Michael sits by me.

Michael- "Let me hold her" he said taking her out my arms. I rolled my eyes & picked up LaTrell.

"Whats ha name?" He added.

Me- "Its Justice but we call her princess" I said playing in LaTrell's hair.

Michael- "Heey princess I'm yo other uncle now. I'm uncle Michael" he said in a baby voice making her smile. I laughed & rolled my eyes. I got up & pulled alijaah to the side.

Lijaah- "Owwe damn why you so heavy handed?" He said rubbing his arm. I barely grabbed him.

Me- "Nigga hush I barely even touched you but nyke keeps calling & texting me. Well not now because I blocked his number lastnight but kentrell said he wanted to see his daddy & I cant keep my kids from they're daddy" I said sucking my lips in & smiling.

Lijaah- "I love my niece & nephews but HELLL NAAH I'm not doing it. You need to do it. Y'all need to talk anyways" he said going into the kitchen. I fake smiled & went to the living room. I'm not doing it. I can't. I have nothing to say to him. They'll just have to see him later on. I went to lijaahs room to talk to aunna about king.

Me- "knock knock aunna I need to talk to you" I said flopping down on her bed over her legs. She laughed & sat up.

Aunna- "Whats wrong lil baby?" She said moving her bangs out her face.

I sighed & told her.

Me- "Aunna I feel so confused. I have three fucking kids with no one to help me. Well with no dad to help me. I can't lie I miss nyke soooo much but I don't want anything to do with him anymore. I don't want him to look at ME, talk to ME, think about ME, or even breath the same air as ME. I hate that I have three kids & I'm not with they're father. Don't get me wrong I love all my kids but I'm upset because they not gonna have a father in they're life. I just want to forget about nyke... well after I beat his ass then move on from him. Last night this dude asked to take me out & i-" she cut me off.

Aunna- "Now liyahbaby you know ion fucks with nyke. I only did because you did so I had no choice tooo but fuck nyke girl is the nigga sexy? Cute? Lightskinned or darkskinned?" she said getting hype. I swear this girl is a mess.

Me- "Yes yes & yes he lightskinned aunna he the sexied thing I ever seen walking. I had ta keep my cool up in that mall" I said putting my hand on my head as if I was gone pass out. we laughed & I got off of her legs & sat beside her.

Aunna- "Okay well all I got to say is... you need to forget about nyke dumb ass & go chill with ole dude. Nyke dont deserve you & he never did... ion see why you ain crack a lamp ova tha nigga head alooong time ago. But DO NOT go back to nyke cause if you do I will get with you, make you have three more kids then cheat on you too" she said making me die laughing.

"But yeah if you go out with him tonight I won't tell lijaah & I'll watch the kids since I'm off" she said smiling. I nodded & gave her a hug.

Me- "Thank you aunna & Ight I gotchu" I said walking out of her room. I think she's right. I think I might just put nyke to the back of my head. I walked in the living room & kentrell is playing with alijaah & Trey & LaTrell is messing with kemiah while Michael is holding my princess. If the nigga not good at anything else he sho good with babies. I smiled & went to sit beside him.

Michael- "Look princess yo momma came back she gone try to take you from me but Im gone whip her ass & Ima take you back" he said asking me die laughing. I punched him in his arm & muggged him.

"What?" He said rubbing his arm & looking confused.

Me- "Nigga don't cuss in front of my babies" I said laughing. I swear this migga crazy. Yeah he can be cool at times.... he smirked & started back playing with my princess. I laughed & picked kentrell up.

Michael- "Aye who want to go McDonald's?"Michael yelled getting up. All the kids got up & screamed "me". I looked at him like he was crazy & he told all of them to go get in the car.

Me- "Nigga you can't just take people kids anywhere you want" I said punching him in the arm.

Michael- "They okay girl I gottem" he said fixing Justice shirt. I tried to take her from him but he hurried up & moved her from me.

"I got her too" he added & walking out the door before I grabbed him.

Me- "Nigga at least let me give you her bag in case you didn't know two month old babies can't eat McDonald's" I said in a duuh tone. He looked at me then laughed. I got her bag pakced & gave it to him. Trey was  already In the car waiting on him. I swear they all some big kids. I kissed my princess & they left.