Chapter 24

Liyah's Pov

I'm guessing yall heard about kemiah... it's hurts me badly but we got to stay strong for my brother this is his only kid ... him and aunna.. I can't even imagine what they're going through.

Nyke- "Baby let's go home you look tired & the kids is sleepy" nyke said tapping on my shoulder knocking me out of my thoughts.

Me- "Did you at least talk to him?" I asked getting irritated.

Nyke- "Yeah he told me to take yall home" he said standing me up. He hugged me & kissed my neck. I let a tear drop & I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. I nodded & nyke went to get the kids in the car. I went in the room kemiah was in & I seen moo moo hugging aunna & they we're both crying. I wiped my tears & I walked out the hospital.

When we got home kentrell still wasn't there.

Me- "LaTrell you still haven't found your brother? You know where he is don't you? What is he doing?" I asked getting upset. To much shit is going on and my son not even home he been gone for the longest. I heard the door open & then close & hard breathing. I looked over & kentrell was out of breath & he kept looking out of the peep hole. He turned back around & stared at us.

LaTrell- "Man where the fuck we're you at?! I been looking for you all day! You missed our fucking birthday dude" LaTrell yelled at Kentrell getting in his face.

Kentrell- "Man get out of my face" kentrell said pushig him back. LaTrell blacked out & the just started fighting. I got in between them & nyke ran downstairs.

Nyke- "Why the fuck y'all fighting for?" He yelled to them as he held kentrell back &8 held LaTrell back. Princess came downstairs looking confused. & she lagged & sat down in the step enjoying what's going on.

Liyah- "Okay princess & LaTrell y'all know what's going in now talk!" I yelled to all of them. Kentrell looked at LaTrell & mugged him. they all got quiet.

LaTrell- "....... Kentrell selling drugs moms" LaTrell said putting shaking his head while kentrell tried to run up on him but nyke pulled him back.

Me- "Your what kentrell? I didn't teach you to do this shit. I thought I taught you better than that..." I said sitting down crying.

Kentrell- "Moma you do te-" I cut him off.

Me- "Naww get out of my house" I said pushing him away from me & standing up. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

Kentrell- "What?!" He said shocked.

Me- "Since you want to do the shit your daddy did when he was younger get out of my house cause I'm not dealing with it no more. You want to be a street nigga well ima show you how to be a street nigga. Matter fact... nyke you get out of my house too!" I yelled pushing them both to the door.

Nyke- "Wait baby what did I do? It was only kentrell I stop- I cut him off from trying to put it all back on kentrell. ( thaas funny but back to the book.)

Me- "Nope get the fuck out nyke you got this shit running through my house you want to be all big in the street show your son how the fuck to do it... GET OUT!" I yelled pushing them out the door & slamming it. LaTrell & Princess looked at me like I was crazy & I just shook my head & went upstairs.
*
*
*
*
Nyke's Pov

Me- "Kentrell look what you done did now..." I said sitting in the porch chair shaking my head. We both sighed & he sat on the porch stairs..... what the fuck dude... I'm not staying out here all night.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

liyah is crazy asssff but she got me dying laughing lolll y'all think she wrong for putting them both out or did she react to hard... you got to think about it & what y'all think happened to kemiah? Pray for her & auriaunna & alijaah they need it

Commmment. Vooooooote. Readdd !!!!!!!!!!!! Plzz