Chapter 31

On our way home I prayed to myself. My leg keeps shaking & I have thoughts of what liyah might do to me going all through my head. I aint no scary nigga but my baby a thug she will do sum crucial to you & you won't even know it's coming. we pulled up to the drive way & I sat there for a while.

Diamond- "Is we gonna go in or what?" Diamond said with all attitude.

Molijah- "Man shut up" he said shaking his head. I looked at him & raised my eyebrow. I turned back to the front door & chuckled at what molijah said. She do need to shut up though but he shouldn't talk to her like that I'll talk to him about it later.

Me- "Alright come on y'all" I said with as we all got out the car. I think I should go in first.

"Aye let me go in first hold on a minute" I added running to the door. I opened it & liyah was standing right there with her arms crossed.

Liyah- "Where the fuck was you at nyke? you ignored all three of my damn calls are you crazy nigga what was you doing? You want me to cut yo neck off huh?" She said uncrossing her arms with a knife in her left hand. I moved back & she had me backed up into the wall.

Me- "Wait baby look I ran into somebody at the store she told me some things & I said they can stay with us since they don't have a place so they here but you have to promise me you won't do nothing crazy" I said raising my eyebrow.

Liyah- "Who is it nyke?" Se said mugging me.

Me- "You won't do nun cra-" he cut me off.

Liyah- "Who. Is. It. Nyke" she said slowly while closing her eyes.

I sighed & opened the door & told them to come in. When they came in liyahs eyes got big & diamond looked scared. Molijah just stood there cause he doesn't know what's going on.

Liyah- "So you telling me you told this bitch & her son stay here with us? You know I don't fuckign like her nyke this bitch wanted me to fuck her up for too long & now you saying she can stay with us without my permission?" She said with her face turning red.

Me- "Baby..... umm this is molijah..... our son" I said closing my eyes & putting my head down.

Liyah- "Who son cause all my kids live here with me" she said crossing her arms.

Me- "Its me & diamonds son...." I said backing up one step. She looked at me & started crying. I feel so bad cause liyah haven't cried in so long. I tried to keep her happy for the longest but I always find some way to fuck things up. She ran upstairs & slammed our room door. I heard footsteps & princess & LaTrell came down stairs .

Princess- "Daddy what's wrong with mo-" she stopped talking.

"Molijah what are you doing here?" she said as her & LaTrell looked confused.

Molijah- "Wassup LaTrell, hey justice.... i guess Ima be living here I finally met my dad I guess we all brothers & sisters" he said looking like he didn't know what was going on. LaTrell looked at diamond then at me.

LaTrell- "You don't want to be in our lives.... you know moma not gone forgive you" he said shaking his head walking upstairs.

Justice stood there looking at me & she had a tear come down her face.

She went upstairs & slammed her door also.

Wtf.. I knew I shouldnt have done it but I needed too cause this my son I have to be here for him now.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Nowwww y'all see liyah haven't done anything crazy she actually took it pretty badly. I feel so sorry for her but hopefully everything works out in the end right? I know this was short but I will update more later on probably tonight but y'all please vote for this chapter comment or inbox me some ideas of what the next chapter should be about. If your idea is good I will shout you out & I will follow you cause Im barely following anybody lol but yes vote & comment please yall pretty pleassse ❤❤

sorry for all the mistakes