Chapter 35

Next week...

Liyahs Pov

Nyke- "Liyah leave me alone don't worry about it shit it ain't your damn business" he said pushing against me.

Me- "Nyke what the fuck do you keep leaving for? Answer my damn question you got a sick son in the damn hospital but you always leaving. He be wanting you there with him too you need to grow up and stick by my side like you said you would cause right now you slacking nigga" I said pushing him. He looked at me crazy and closed his eyes. He looked at me and walked past me but I grabbed his shirt..

Nyke- "Liyah get the fuck off of me!" He yelled pushing me down. I fell flat on my stomach and that scared me..

I picked up one of my tv remotes and I hit him in the head with it but it didn't seem to hurt him. He grabbed my wrist & threw me on the couch pinning me down.

Nyke- "Liyah I told you about putting your damn hands on me didn't I? You don't want me to hurt yo little ass so you better quit" he sad gritting his teeth.

I heard the door knob and I knew it was moomoo miah & justice. Nyke hurried and got off of me and we stood up like nothing happened.

MooMoo- "What y'all looking crazy for? He asked looking confused. I was breathing hard so I went upstairs and got in the shower.

Nykes POV

What the fuck is her damn problem? She gone make me slip and sleep her ass if she don't keep her damn hands off of me. Don't get me wrong I love liyah to death but when she get mad she always want to go around hitting somebody and it's always me. I don't like that sit and I get mad easily I'll fuck her little ass up if she don't chill out with that.

Kemiah- "Ummm uncle nyke can me and princess go to the mall?" Kemiah asked smiling. I looked at justice and she was smiling also. Hell nah my little girl at the mall and niggas is around there Nope.

Me- "Hell nah it's lil niggas around there and if they try some I will kill them so no" I said sitting on the couch dapping up alijaah.

Justice- "Please daddy nothing will happen I just want to have fun with kemiah I'm not on lock down.." she said rolling her eyes.