Baby Girl

This chapter is gonna be verryy short cause it deleted half of it so I had to do it overrr again... soorry y'all

Liyah's Pov

Doc- "So Mrs. Aaliyah what would you like to name her?" He said handing me my baby. She is the most precious smallest thing ever. I can't believe my stomach was that big for this tiny baby. I can't believe I have three kids & I'm twenty. This is not how I wanted to live but I love all my kids.

Me- "Justice Marie Alsina" I said smiling & looking at everybody in the room. Then aunna bust in the room breathing hard.

Aunna- "Oh my damn!! Did I miss it?" She said running over to me & smiling.

"Awwwwh omgg liyah she is the prettiest thing ever.. how the fuck you get that out of nyke..." she mumbled but everyone heard her & busted out laughing.

Nyke- "I heard that you big head ass lil girl" he said mugging her & then taking the baby out of my hands.

Aunna- "So what's her name?" She said sitting in the chair by lijaah & putting kemiah on her lap.

Me- "Justice Marie... my babygirl" I said taking a picture of nyke & Justice off guard. It was so cute so I put it on instagram. Everyone commented & I got hella likes. Of course aunna would be the first to like It like she not here standing in the room with me. I chuckled & layed my head back cause im tired. Nyke told everyone to come back tomorrow so I can get some sleep. The twins went with aunna.

Nyke- "Don't think I'm not still mad at yo ass just because you had the baby" he said sitting down & rocking her. I swear he makes me want to hit him in his shit sometimes.

Me- "Shut yo mad ass up" I said turning over & closing my eyes.

Nyke- "If you do that shit again we gone catch one" he said kissing my temple. I couldn't help but to smile.

Me- "Come lay down with me with yo uglaae ass" I said making us both laugh but it hurted when I laughed.

Nyke- "Ight hold on" he said putting Justice in her crib. She looks so cute when she's sleep. She look just like nyke ass. I know I'm gonna regret this later on...

Me- "Nyke you know that I love you right? & all of our three kids" I said closing my eyes thinking of my family.. he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly but I didn't trip..

Nyke- "I love all four of y'all too ma" he said kissing my neck. I smiled & he started humming & all I remember is me falling asleep.