Chapter 37

Nyke's POV

Me- "Liyah bring yo ass and when we come back home oh do we got some shit to talk about" I said through the door. She opened it and rolled her eyes.

"SOMEBODY GOT KEMIAH AND JUSTICE. LIJAAH JUST LEFT SO BRING YO SHIT AND COME ON" I yelled. I'm pissed at her she don't even know it. She looked at me shocked and she ran downstairs and got in the car. I locked the door and got in behind her. I drove off and we met the boys and lijaah at the mall. LaTrell and Molijah explained to us what happened and he showed me the note. I hit the car and out a dent in it.

Liyah- "Nyke baby calm do-" he cut me off.

Nyke- "Liyah take me and the boys to the house. And change your clothes alright" I said putting the note in my pocket.

Latrell- "Ill drive kemiah car me and mo gone go home" he said taking the keys out of miah purse and diving off. I looked at lijaah and he looked so hurt.

Lijaah- "How am I gone tell aunna?" He said hittigg his car he got in the car and drove off. I got in the car and liyah drove off too. We went home and we changed our clothes. When liyah was putting her clothes on I called the number that was on the paper.

Voice- "So I see you got the paper. " he said laughing.
Me- "yo who the fuck is this? Where is my daughter and my niece? If you di something to them I'm coming after yo ass and that's on everything" I said gritting my teeth.
Voice- "Nigga quit talking over the phone. Bring me what I want and you can have these lil bitches back" he said chuckling. he just called them some bitches? What the fuck do he want?
Me- "fuck you nigga and what you mean bring you what you want? I said getting even more mad.
Voice- "Bring me liyah... if you late tonight you'll regret it. I got some horny ass niggas here" he said making my heart stop. I through the phone & I stood up I was punching holes in the wall and liyah came and grabbed me.

Me- "Liyah who the fuck want you!!!!!? If them nuggas hurt my daughter and my niece Im killing everybody!!!" I yelled. I'm so damn mad idk what to do.

lijaah came upstairs and he had on all black. He ready.

Me- "Man they talking about raping them and shit if they touch them I'm going on a killing spree" I said hitting the wall again. Liyah got up and went downstairs.

Lijaah- "I told aunna she at one of her friends house with the baby ion trust them at home by they selves cause if some happen to them Ima go nuts I called Benz he on his way over here right now" he said sitting down with this head down. I shook my head and we left.

The boys was in the car and at first I didn't want them to go but Ik tell not gone take no for an answer. So I let them come. He gone have to learn this shit anyways.

I sent lijaah & Benz a picture of the note so they'll know the address and stuff and we prayed and left. On the way there liyah was telling me she don't know who could want her. I believe her she don't fuck with nobody but me so idk what's going on.

I didn't want liyah to find out but we got to now.. we pulled up at the trap house cause Ik somebody gone find out who the fuck this nigga is.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Who y'all think took them? 😏😏