Chapter 13

The Next Day

Brooklyn's Pov

Ight y'all I'm talkin ta liyah now. She want me to help her think of some to get back back at nyke for cheating on her. I swear everything she does he jumps or flinched like she gone punch tha shit outa him. I swear they funny as fucccck but I got some shit up my sleave.

Me- "So is this tha first time that nigga cheated?" I said as we sat on her bed plottin like a mffccka. She gave me that bish wheet look & I busted out laughing. This nigga a hoe.

Liyah- "Girl naaaw the last time he did it I told him it was okay & when we got home I ran his ass over with my car that's why his ass keep jumpin by every move I make" she said making me laugh even harder just by the fact that she hit him with ha car.

Me- "Bitch you wasn't scared to hit him?" I said looking confused.

Liyah- "Hell naah fuck nyke I mean I love him but fuck'em" she said shrugging her shouders. I swear she just like me. I laughed & I came up with something.

Me- "Ight look if I was you... I wouldn't get back with his ass until he show that he want you ONLY. No sex. Nothing. Make his ass suffer & If he fuck up again call me & I got sum fa that ass" I said shaking my head like yaaass.

"But start acting like you going on dates but you really coming to my house oh & I got sum fa that nigga who shot you & my new nephew" I said smiling & chuckling.

Liyah- "Bet & yo new nephew?" She said laughing.

Me- "Yaass bitch I got a niece & two nephews now I'm they aunty" I said smiling big making liyah laugh.

Liyah- "Okay you can be they aunt but let's go get some to eat since everybody gone" she said getting off the bed laughing. I chuckled & got up & followed behind her.

We left & went to Mdconalds. When we got there we wemt in & liyah instantly got mad.

Me- "Whats wrong with you?" I said whispering in ha ear. She didnt say nothing. I looked at who she was looking at & the girl had a fake ass ugly ass smile on ha face & chuckling.

Me- "Who dat?" I said pointing to the girl.

Liyah- "Thats the bitch nyke cheated on me with. I already beat ha ass the first time but this bitch keep looking laughing at me ima pull this pink ass hair off ha scalp" she said rolling her eyes & walking up to the counter.

Diamond- "Hey liyah. What you want?" She said with a attitude while smiling.

Liyah- "Bitch cut it with tha bullshit fa I hop my ass ova this counter & fuck you up.... AGAIN" she said slamming ha hands on tha counter. Ole girl smirked & ha dumb ass told liyah to do it. What kind of move is that? If somebody best yo ass the firdt time why in THE HELL wpuld you tell them to do it again??... especially liyah. I mean yeah she short but dont let ha size foo ya. Liyah was finna crawl over tue counter but I pulled ha back & grabbed the bitch by ha shirt to make sho she we face to face while I said whay I needed to say.

Me- "Look you ole fugly ass hatin ass snake ass bitch. We just came hea to get a couple burgers & sum mo sit. You ona wholllee different level my nigga. Dont try ha while im hea bitch cause we WILL fuck yo ass up. Now get our fucking food cause if we gotta come back there & get tha shit ourselve's it's gone be a problem" I said pushing ha back. She fixed ha shirt & rolled ha eyes. I pulled ha back again & popped ha in ha forehead.

"Roll them mfcka's again & I'll black them hoes for ya" I added letting go of ha shirt. She rubbed her forehead & we told ha what we wanted & she got our shit in -.1 seconds.- I looked back holding our bags in the air & liyah was dying laughing. She hugged me & we left. We went to Benz house & I gave him his food & liyah gave the kids they're food.

Nyke- "Aye liyah where my food at?" He said looking in the McDonald's bag & looking back at her.

Liyah- "Damn.... I think yo girl forgot yo food" she said looking through the bags then looking back at him taking a bite of her burger. He looked confused & I started laughing. He looked at me & I shut the hell up.

Nyke- "Who my girlfriend? I only got you" he said getting mad.

Me- "Naa you don't nigga" I mumbled getting up & going to the room. I heard liyah chuckling at what I said.

Liyah's Pov

Me- "Naah yo bitch diamond I think she forgot yo food" I said getting up mugging him & went in the back with Brooklyn. As soon as I walked in we busted out laughing. I swear I'm starting to love this girl she gone be my partner in crime.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Haha yaaalll they is too funny especially Brooklyn she a thug but dang liyah didn't get nyke nooo food I know he mad cause I would've been mad too when it comes to food. Lol. But I know this was a short chapter but its gonna be more next time just keep voting commenting & reading pleaaaaasee!!!