Chapter 11

Michael's Pov

Me- "Trey call liyah for me so sh can know I'm Finna come get princess & the twins" I said finding me some to eat. Well really Kings chips. Speaking of king he just walked through the door looking like he went to kill somebody.

"Bruh what's wrong with you?" I said as he snatched the chips out my hand & went upstairs. I followed behind him to see what got my nigga worked up.

Me- "King you good? You look like you wanna kill somebody whats up?" I said sitting on his bed as he sat on the other end with his head in his hands. he still ain say nun.

"Well have you talked to liyah? I we tried to call ha phone so I can come get the kids but she ain answering & she told me call ha" I added but he just mugged me. He got up & walked out the room. I came out after him but he left.

Trey- "Sup wid him?" Ttey said watching tv. I shrugged my shoulders & tried calling liyah again but it keeps going straight to voicemail.

Me- "Trey bruh I'm just finna go ova there & get'em so if ya riding ya betta act like it" I said walking out the door. He came out after me & we left.
*
*
*
*
Me- LIYAH! why you not answerin yo phone if you told me to call you? I'm here to get the ki-" I paused from what I seen.

"TREY START THE CAR & COME HELP ME NOW" I said picking liyah up over my shoulder & LaTrell. Trey ran upstairs & looked like he seen a Damn ghost. He grabbed liyah from me & took her downstairs. I ran to the boys room to find kentrell & I couldn't find him. I went back in liyahs room & he was sitting on the other side of the bed crying. I picked him up & we went to the hospital.

*
*
*
*
*
Me- "Aye SOMEBODY COME HELP HA PLEASE THEY BEEN SHOT!" I yelled running into the hospital. The doctors ran to me & took Liyah & LaTrell from me & Trey. I grabbed kentrell & tried to calk him down but he wouldn't stop. Trey went to call lijaah & we went to the waiting room. I was sitting down watching Trey pace back & forth. Then lijaah ran in with his daughter & baby momma.

Lijaah- "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SIS MAN WHO DID THIS SHIT!" he yelled crying as his girl came & took kentrell from me.

Me- "Man I don't know who did it. I kept trying to call her & let ha a know is as coming to get the kids so she can leave & I walked in & sent to ha room & her & LaTrell was laying there bleeding to death" I said putting my head in my hands. he kept pacing back & forth & they we're all crying.

**Thirty Minutes Later**

Lijaah's Pov

We we're sitting there waiting for some answers so I called nyke & he came up here.

Doc- "Family of Aaliyah Johnson" he said as we all stood up to see whats going on with my sis & my nephew. ion even know what to think it's too much shit going through my mind.

Me- "Please tell me they okay doc man don't let my sis or nephew die on us" I said trying to hold back my tears.

Doc- "They are both alright but just got it of surgery. We out them in the same room so they could be close" he said smiling & we asked if we could go back & see them & he said yes so we all dried up our tears & me kentrell, & nyke went back first. When we walked in the room it hurt me seeing my sister tied to all the cords again. She woke up because kentrell ran ova to ha.

Kentrell- "Mommy you okay!!" He said hugging her. she nodded & kissed his forehead.

Liyah- "Where's LaTrell & princess? Did they stay with Michael?" She asked looking confused.