Chapter 23

I'm going to skip to werree the twins birthday is up... bare with me yall & can y'all please vote in my chapters it's not hard to press the star to vote it's easy for y'all to read but hard to vote???? Ion get that but okay back to the story..
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
LaTrell's Pov

Wassup yall.. today is me & my brother birthday. We turned sixteen today but her not even here.. I been keeping him out of trouble by not telling my moma what he be out doing... it's sad that he skipped our birthday just to go sell some damn drugs... last week one of his friends he be with got shot. Ion want that to happen to my brother... but it's like he just don't even care.

Aaliyah- "Trell... where is he at? We been waiting on him for the longest" my mom said shaking her head & getting up walking to the back.

Nyke- "So you dont know where his ass is at?" my pops said turning his head to the side confused. I shook my head & he got up.

Nyke- "Alright man.. well im finna go get princess & we can go he just gone have to wait till we get back since he like to run off without telling nobody" he said about to walk up the stairs.

Liyah- "No the hell we nit leaving this damn house till his bkack ass comes back why thw fuxk would you even think about leaving nyke? shut the fuck up for I punch you in your head" my moma said standing in the steps rolling her eyes at my dad. I laughed cause he just covered his mouth & slid past her. They funny... especially when she go off on him. He be quiet as fuck.

Me- "Man fuck....." I whispered to myself just thinking about where Kentrell could be at right now.

Liyah- "I heard that nigga" she said smirking & walking to the kitchen. She has been eating alot lately.

Me- "Moms you been eating hella food lately you oregnant again huh? Im telling pops cause I bet he dont know" I yelled running upstairs laughing.

Liyah- "Boy shut your ass up I aint pregnant!" She yelled throwing her spoon at the back of my neck. I swear she got a good ass aim.

Me- "Owww moma!" I yelled falling on the stairs. She looked at me & walked to the steps.

Liyah- "Aww baby you okay? Im sorry" she said rubbing my neck about to help me up.

Me- "Yeah im cool ma" I sticking my hand out for her to help me up.

Liyah- "Ohhh.. okay well in that case **Lauugghss hardddss** omgawd trell you shouldve seen how you fell it was funny you had a sausauge neck too you was like "awwwkk" she said acting like she was about to fall by getting hit in the neck. I smirked & we both laughed as she helped me up. I love my moma she so funny to me & she can act kiddy sometimes which i love about her.

"Alright now go find your brother & tell him if he dont get his stale ass in this house so we can go ima lock him in the basement for two damn months" she aaid stuffing chips in her mouth & walking upstairs. I chuckled & went to try & go find this nigga.

Lijaah's Pov

Aye y'all.... today my nephews birthday so we gonna go over to celebrate it but I got to get aunna feeling a lil better. She been doing better than she was but her stomach been hurting really bad. I keep taking her to the doctor but they can't figure out what's wrong with her.

Aunna- "Alright baby I'm feeling a lil better let me use the bathroom & you go get miah so we can go see my babies" she said smiling & going into the bathroom.

Me- "They not babies no more!" I yelled laughing. I went down the hall to go to kemiah's room but her door was closed. You know not to ever walk in a girl room if her door is closed so I knocked. But she didn't answer it.

"Kemiaah! Lets go baby girl" I said through the door. But she didn't say anything or answer the door.

"Kemiah open the door" I said getting irritated. But I kept my calm.

She still didn't answer the door. So I just walked in & I almost had a heart attack when I seen what I just seen going into her room.

Me- "...Oh m-m........ Auriaunnna!!!!! AURIAUNNA COM- CO AURIAUNNA!!" I yelled running to my room to get aurianna. She came out the bathroom asking me what's wrong but I couldn't say anything. Words wouldn't exit my mouth. I couldn't say anything I just started crying & crying & she walked out the room to go to kemiahs room & she just yelled & ran back in our room to get her phone.. what the fuck man.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Okaaiii... well.... what y'all think? EVERYONE COMMENT TELLING THE TWINS HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLZZZZ

COMMENT & VOOOTE

-I Love All My Readers