David advanced on Regina, "Are they dead?"

"Hey!" Gracie hollered, but they continued yelling in each others' faces, "HEY! Would you two shut up!"

Gracie caught their attention, both shocked at her sudden outburst.

"Bickering isn't going to solve anything so knock it off," Gracie stepped between them, pushing her father away from Regina.

"Can you feel them?" Regina asked.

Gracie shook her head, "No, they're in a different world. My power only works in the world I'm in."

David turned away from Regina and Gracie and threw his hands up in the air.

"However, I can teleport there," Gracie said.

David turned back around and made his way to Gracie. He held her by her shoulders, "You can teleport us there?"

"I said I can teleport there. My power is only strong enough for one."

David bent down to his daughters' height and took her hand into his, "I cannot let my wife and both my daughters go into a world, which may not even exist, without me. I think Regina will agree with not letting you go."

Regina nodded her head, and the look in her eyes warned not to even try it. Gracie yanked her hand out of her fathers and glared from David to Regina.

"So you're telling me that I am the only one here with magic that can teleport to our family, who do not have magic, and you're not letting me do it?" Gracie raised her voice, "You want me to just sit around and what? Let my magic go to waste? I'm the only one here capable of helping them. Yes, I am the last of your family here, Father, but I could also be the thing that guides us all back to this world. So no, I am not going to stay in Storybrooke when my sister and mother are out in a world that could potentially be deadly for people without magic like mine."

Regina sighed, "Gracie, I kept you from your family almost your whole life. You have my permission to go, if David allows it."

David pulled his daughter into a hug, holding her close as if this were the last hug he'd ever receive, "I know you can handle it out there. I'm worried but I have to push that aside. Go save our family, Gracie."

Gracie wrapped her arms tight around David, "I love you, Dad."

"I love you too."

A pang of jealousy spread through Regina as she watched the girl who was partially her daughter as well create a portal at her feet. Gracie looked to Regina, the gaping hole that was a portal by her feet. The younger girl tapped her fist twice, their little sign that Gracie had made up when she was little that meant "I love you." Regina smiled, but still couldn't help the jealousy coursing through her body. David and Regina watched as Gracie jumped into the portal, and was immediately swallowed up as it shut behind her. Regina turned towards David with a great amount of hate in her eyes.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance."

-----------------------------------------

Gracie is throw out of the portal and swiftly lands on her feet. She takes a second to take in her surroundings, a nearby shabby village was the only sign of life she saw. Gracie looked down at her current wardrobe, and with a snap of her fingers she was wearing her fighting clothes with her sword at her side. A small smile crept on her face, she was back in the Enchanted Forest, or what was left of it. This was her home. This is where she belongs.

Gracie made her way to the village, making sure to keep aware of her surroundings. As she passed by she caught the attention of few people, but they immediately turned away and continued on what they were doing. She knew her family was here somewhere, she could feel their presence.

"Hey, little girl," Gracie quickly turned around at the sound of the voice, "Who are you? I have not seen you here before."

A tall man was looking down at here. He didn't look hostile or threatening, but Gracie remained on guard.

"I am Princess Gracie, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming," Gracie stated, holding her head high.

The mans eyes lit up, "You are Gracie? Snow's little girl?"

"Technically I'm her oldest," Gracie stated, "Wait, you know my Mother?"

"Yes, we have a small history," He nodded, then said, "Oh excuse me, I haven't properly introduced myself. I am Lancelot. I can take you to your Mother."

"That would be very much appreciated."

Gracie followed Lancelot, and on his way he picked up a basket of meat. Gracie recognized it, chimera. She'd eaten before, and it wasn't as bad as one would think.

Gracie was led to an eating area, where Lancelot placed the basket of chimera down on the table, in front of none other than Mary Margaret and Emma. Lancelot tapped on Snow's shoulder and pointed in her direction.

"Gracie?" Mary Margaret jumped up and embraced her daughter in a hug, "What are you doing here?"

"I used magic to teleport here," Gracie stated, "In this world, magic might be helpful."

"You should've stayed with your Father. It is dangerous here."

Gracie rolled her eyes, "Mother, I am more than capable of handling myself. I think you're forgetting that I was the daughter raised in the Enchanted Forest."

"Okay, well I have to speak with Lancelot, why don't you go eat."

Gracie didn't protest against that. She sat across from Emma and grabbed a piece of the meat.

"You like that stuff?" Emma asked.

"Lived off of it when I was... in other places," Gracie stated, taking a bite out of her food.

"You don't like talking about before the curse, do you?"

"Do you like talking about your past?"

"Point taken."

Mary Margaret rejoined her daughters, another woman by her side. She looked like a warrior, just like Gracie did in her fighting gear.

"Mulan is going to join us on our quest to return home," Mary Margaret announced.

"We can protect ourselves," Emma objected.

"The more you have, the safer you are," Gracie got up from her seat and extended out her hand, "Princess Gracie."

Mulan shook her hand without hesitation, "My respects go to you, to any princess that can defend themselves as I'm assuming you can."

Mulan motioned to her sword and outfit. Gracie smiled and nodded.

"Give me a weapon and I can take down whatever you throw at me."

Mulan and Gracie shared a smile, and Gracie immediately trusted her.

"You know she locked us up?" Emma whispered to Gracie.

"This is the Enchanted Forest. Better safe than sorry."

------------------

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update, I'll work on updating more quickly. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!