Chapter-21

Parkas POV-

I sighed as she rested her head into my neck.

"I was so stupid Parka"

"No you were not"  I lifted her head to look up at me, "He's the stupid one Dani"

"I guess you're right"

"You bet I am"

"I mean who would cheat on me" she began laughing through her tears.

"I wouldn't" I whispered.

She stopped laughing and looked up to me.

She leaned in and kissed me. I pulled back,
"Are you sure, after what just happened?"

"Yes Parka, I'm absolutely sure"

"Ok"

I slowly rested my hands on her hips, then to her upper back.
I cradled her jaw and brushed down her cheek with my fingertips, leading to her lips.
Her body was firmly leant against mine, her back arched into me.

She let out a little moan as I brushed her neck.

Our lips found each other, I felt her tugging my shirt from the bottom. I let her pull it off then she leaned her head back as I undid her shirt.
I traced her collarbone with kisses, slow but still rough enough for her to let out single moans with each one.

I felt her nibble my ear than slowly trace back to my lips.
I lifted her up slowly, then entered my bedroom, where I laid her down on my bed.
Her legs were still wrapped around my lower body, I rested my arms either side of her shoulders than lowered my body onto hers.
I could hear her breathing getting heavier, her hands were exploring my back.
She was surprisingly able to flip me over so she was now on top of me looking down.
She smirked as she moved to properly straddle me.
"What?" I smirked back.

"Nothing" she continued to smirk down at me.

I was about to question her again but before I could speak, our lips touched........

----------------------------------------------

Daniella's POV-

My body loosened as the kiss went on, it was amazing, far beyond anything that had ever happened with Koby.

I felt bad that I was comparing Parka to Koby, but still, being here with Parka felt more right than the moment I had shared with Koby yesterday.

I broke the kiss then fell aside him.
He wrapped his arm around me.

"We can keep going if you want?" I said looking up at him.

"No, this is fine"

I raised an eyebrow,
"Fine"

"Better than fine"

He curved his neck to kiss me,
"Perfect"

I found my hands wrapping around his neck.

I bit my lip with a slight little flirtatious moan and a flutter of my eyes.

He rolled his eyes, he knew exactly what I was doing.
I felt something that I hadn't ever felt, a whole new feeling had come over me.
But I knew I wanted to finally do it....... And with Parka.

"You don't know how much I want to do this, I really, really want to do this, but...." I cut him off

"But what?" I quickly sat up, pulling a blanket over my body.

"But... You just saw your so-called boyfriend cheating on you, with one of your best friends, what if this is just you thinking you want something, but in reality it's just your anger taking control of your feelings and tomorrow this will mean nothing?"

"Parka.." I sighed sinking back down into him.

"I have real feelings for you Dani, I always have an I always will, but if we are going to do this I need to know that you feel the same way"

"I do Parka, I liked you for such a long time, but it felt like you never noticed, like I never had a chance, i but you are right, we should wait"

"So we're both on board with waiting?"

"Yeah" I replied.

He brushed a piece of stray hair off my face and gentally my kissed my forehead.
I sighed and rested back into him. Everything felt right, everything was perfect,
Parka was perfect.