Chapter-13

Parkas POV-

I'm surprised I slept at all last night.
Between Steph and Elijah showing up out of nowhere and the fact that Dani was still dating that guy Koby circling around my head, I couldn't really focus on sleep.
I kept thinking about just how much of a coincidence it was that the moment Mike finally admits aloud his feelings for Lola, Elijah shows up, now he knew how I felt.
But than when I thought about how more and more similar Mike's and My situations were becoming, my mind would switch to thinking about Dani, than when I thought about Dani, I thought about her with Koby and how infatuated she was becoming with him.
I couldn't handle this but I had too.
It wasn't like I could just walk up to her and admit my feelings, 'hey Dani, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you and I've felt this way since grade nine, please dump Koby and be with me', yeah not going to happen.

I rolled out of bed and walked into the kitchen where Lola and Elijah were sitting next to each other on the couch drinking coffee.

"I still cannot believe you're here" she smiled and as she leaned forward and rested her hand on his thigh.

"Well I took some shifts off, it was killing me being so far away from you" they both leaned in and kissed.

I felt bad for Mike, if it had been him standing here instead of me, I don't think he could Handel it, heck I almost couldn't. I had to give it to them though, they appeared as if they were almost made for each other. That was the difference between them and Dani and Koby. Dani and Koby didn't come across as destined to be together, maybe it came across that way to me because I wanted to be her destiny. But I wasn't.

"Ahem" I coughed.

"Shit" I herd Elijah yell has he held his lip. Blood started to form on his lip.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry" Lola grabbed a tissue and gentally wiped the blood of if his lip, than pecked him on the cheek.

"It's ok" Elijah smiled and held his gaze on Lola.

"AHEM" I said again, this time louder.

"Oh sorry Parkas, morning" Lola said getting up and walking over to the coffer machine smiling, "do you want some coffee?" She said turning to me.

"Ahh sure" I turned around to see a very tired Mike standing in the doorway rubbing his eyes.

"What kept you up so late?" I smirked knowing full well that he would've been up late last night thinking about Lola and Elijah.

"Things" he barked.

"Morning, do you want some coffee, you look like you could use it more than Parka?" She smiled at Mike for a split second than me, than went back to Mike.

"Sure" he yawned.

Lola place the two mugs in front of us than sat in between Mike and Elijah.

"Hey can I grab a quick shower?" Elijah looked toward Mike and I.

"Sure go for it, through that door, don't worry about Alex, he'll sleep through anything" I said.

"Ok, thanks" he kissed Lola's cheek and went for a shower.

"How about Elijah coming here?" I said with a little sarcasm in my voice.

"You guys don't mind right?" She looked at us both.

"Nah" Mikes voice had a hint of sadness to it.

"So... Does Mike know?" She looked at me.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Ok" she nodded back, "so have you though what are you going to do about it yet?".

"Nope" I replied.

"Parka nothing's going to happen if you don't do anything" her eyes widened.

"Or maybe nothing will happen if he does something, maybe by doing that he will just make a complete fool of himself and risk ruining there whole entire friendship" Mike added.

I turned to him with a facial expression that said 'bro, your being extremely obvious, chill the F down', Lola than turned him with confusion written all over her face.

"Mike, is there something else going on hear?" Sympathy filled her eyes.

"No, I'm just saying that maybe he shouldn't just put his heart out there for her to cut it down"

"Are you sure nothing else is wrong?"
She tilted her head.

"No"

"Mike..." Lola started.

"I said no"

"Jeez what the hell is wrong with you, you've been acting on edge for months now" her voice gained more volume with each word.

"Thanks for finally noticing" he sat up closer to her.

"What's that supposed to mean" she moved her body closer towards Mike.

They were leaning even closer now, than out of no where Mike leaned in and kissed her, and to my surprise, Lola didn't break the kiss.