Chapter-4

Daniella's POV-

I was walking off the stage from finishing my second set of the night when I turned to walk of the stage but was stopped by a set of eyes appearing to be gazing into mine. I held the gaze for a few minutes before being broken from the trance by someone nocking into my shoulder.

They were the eyes of Koby my drummer, he was cute with brown hair, brown eyes and a little bit shorter than me, his voice had the perfect balance of softness and roughness to it,

"that was incredible Dani" i turned to find Koby standing behind me.

"really you think so" I looked at him in disbelief, we hadn't ever spoken before but I kinda had developed a crush on him.

He smirked and laughed a little.

"absolutely, and you have such an angelic voice"

"thank you"

"here I got you a drink"

"thanks" I took a sip surprised for it to not be alcohol.

"I wasn't sure if you drank so I thought water would be a safe bet"

"I'm not a total prude, but thank you once again" I took a sip and sat it down in-between him and I.

We sat and talked until we had to go back on stage.

"hey do you want to and go for coffee or something after?" he said as he sat behind his drum kit.

"sure" I smiled and walked up to the mic.

"Why don't you come on over Valerie" I sand the final lyrics with a few vocal tricks to impress the crowd as well as Kobe.

The crowd applauded as I walked of stage to meet Kobe.

We walked to a coffee shop a couple blocks away from the apartment. I walked in and ordered a honey lemon latte and Kobe ordered a Grande flat white. We collected our orders and began walking back to the apartment. We arrived at the door to the apartment block but didn't attempt to enter until five minutes later.

"do you want to come up and meet everyone?"

"sure"

We got to the door and which was almost immediately opened by Parka,

"where have you been?"

"what?" I replied

"Oh, you have company" he gulped and brought his hand down from the door frame.

"I didn't know you lived with other guys, I thought it was just girls"

"is that a problem buddy" I heard Alex yell from somewhere else in the house heading toward the door.

"ruin your night plans?" Mike then added joining us at the door.

"I'm gonna go, I'll call you later" he smiled than quickly turned around headed toward the stairs.

"no wait" I called after him but he was already half way down the stairs.

"what the hell do you people think you are doing?" Lola screamed huddling me away from the three guys.

"he was a creep" Mike replied while falling on to the couch.

"he was clearly hoping for some sex from three different girls" parka added.

"that was not what he was doing" Lola sat on the couch beside Ruby

"yeah he was, were guys, we can tell" Parka said turning to give Dani a concerned look.

"just because that is what you all would've wanted" Ruby said crouching beside Dani.

"anyway, he was cute" Lola said trying to change the subject.

"yeah, where did you find him?" Ruby said.

"he's my drummer, he brought me a drink after..." I started.

"oh so he probably drugged you, fantastic" Parka added.

"whatever I'm going to bed" I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I had just gotten changed into a pair of sweats and a baggy shirt when I heard my phone chime.

'hey' I the phone lit up with Koby's name.

'hey sorry about the arsenal'

'all good, was the first one your EX or something?'

'Parka? Oh, god no'

'he seemed really protective, brother?'

'They all are, but no were just friends'

'so do you want to meet somewhere tomorrow?'

'sure'

'ok ill text you in the morning'

'ok night'

'night angel'

I couldn't help but smile. I put my phone on my bedside cupboard and drifted to sleep.