Chapter-24

Daniella's POV-

We sat and watch half a season of Friends until we fell asleep sprawled out on the lounges like we usually did.

Everything was falling back into normal. I mean as normal as things could be with me dating Parka, and all of the obvious sexual chemistry going on between Ruby and Alex as well as Lola and Mike. They'd probably all deny it, they all think I'm oblivious to everything that's going on but I know. From the way Ruby and Alex stare at each other when they think no ones looking, to the way Mike stares at Lola.
It's cute and there's definitely something there, for the both of them but I think there's just things in the way, things that could be easily moved but also some that are going to take a lot of work sorting out.

Like for Alex and Ruby, there isn't a doubt in my mind that there's something going on behind the scenes, they just don't want to tell anyone, or maybe I'm the only one who doesn't, but regardless no one in this household would judge them.

And then there's Mike and Lola.
Mike is always there for Lola and that kiss they had a few weeks back, she may have been in shock but her cheeks were red, but not because of her crying, it was because she enjoyed the kiss just as much as Mike had. The problem for them is there both incredibly stubborn and won't admit there feelings, another thing if Elijah. It's obvious he left for a reason, maybe it would be for the best if he didn't come back.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry that was such a short chapter, but it was the final one of this book.

The first chapter to the next book will be published around the 4th of February.

I really hope you enjoyed this book, I'm going to try make the chapters longer in the next one.

Thank you so much for reading this all the way to the end.

See you in the next book (hopefully)