Chapter-20

Daniella's POV-

There they were, laying tangled in the remaining sheets on Koby's bed.
Koby and Steph, panting, looked up at me as soon as I dropped the pasta.

"Dani, no" he began getting up.

I ran out of the building crying.

"Fuck!" I heard him yell.

--------------------------------------------

Lola's POV-

Koby pulled his pants on and began to run out to catch Dani.

I pushed him back and slapped him in the face, hard. He stepped back and gave me a shocked look.

"Please, I can explain, just let me go see Dani"  he looked to me as if to ask for sympathy.

"Don't you dare look at me like that, you just hurt one of my best friends by cheating on her with Steph"

"You know her?" He switched his glance from me to her than back at me.

"Yes I know Steph, she is another one of my best friends, Dani's too"I glared at Steph who I could see was filled with REAL guilt.

"Lola, you have to believe me, I didn't know this was Dani's boyfriend, he never told me he had a girlfriend. You know I would never do this to one of my friends, especially not Dani" she wrapped her self in a blanket than walked over to me.

"Ok, than what's your excuse?" I looked back to Koby.

"I....I..." He stuttered, clearly trying to come up with something.

"That's what I thought" I scoffed. "Congratulations Koby, I hope you're happy" I continued as I walked toward the door.

"Wait!" He grabbed my arm, pulling me closer.

"Don't touch me" I said trying to get out of his tight grip.

"No, you're going to listen to my side before you go and tell Dani a load of shit" his cold stare pierced my eyes.

"Oh, so we didn't find you in the middle of sex with Steph, of course, my bad" I rolled my eyes and pulled away again.

He tightened his grip and brought me in closer.
I punched his face than grabbed my bag off the floor and slammed the door.

I walked outside to find Dani crouched by my car crying her eyes out. I quickly ran to her and hugged her. After about a minute, I pulled her up of the ground than helped her into my car.

----------------------------------------------

When we got home Parka was laying on the lounge eating some of the leftover ravioli.

"Hey, Dani what's wrong" he practically leaped of the couch and hugged her.

He just held her.

I walked over to the two of them then rested my head in the arch of her neck.
"Dani, I've got to go, I can cancel if you need me?" I lifted my head to look at her.

She had seamed to calm down just by being with Parka.

"No, you go I can stay here with her" he gave me a reassuring smile than hugged her again, this time a little more playfully.

"Thanks Parka" I smiled as I headed out the door.