Chapter-16

Daniella's POV-

Koby and I walked silently down the street until we turned into a coffee shop.

"So what was last night about?" He said as we sat down.

"Oh that, I just really wasn't sure where we stood" I looked down.

He leaned over and positioned my face so we were staring into each others eyes. I hadn't noticed it before, but his eyes were slightly different, one eye was blue with brown patches all around the pupil, the other was blue with a small green patch.

He kissed me softly on the forehead.

He than leant back as the waitress approached our table.

"What can I get the two of you?" She kept her smile on Koby.

"Well what do you recommend?" Koby smirked at her.

"Well..." She began.

"*cough cough*" I shot daggers at Koby.

"I mean, I'll have what you're having babe" he was still looking at her even though his words were directed at me.

"Just a coffee" I snapped back.

"Ok, I'll be right back with your coffees" she stumbled as she walked away with her eyes still on him.

"What?" He finally turned back to me.

"Really?" I pointed to the waitress still looking at him.

"Oh come on, you think I was.... With her when you are right in front of me" he reached out and grabbed my hand.

I pulled away.

"Really?" He sat up.

"One, you flirt with another girl and two, you deny it by saying that you wouldn't do it I front of me, what about if I wasn't here?"

"You're freaking out about nothing" he leaned in and kissed me.

"Your right, I'm sorry"

"Here are your coffees"

"Thanks" I snapped than turned back to Koby, who was stilllooking at me.

I couldn't help it, he just kept smirking at me and trying to hold my hand as if we were a couple of kids in primary school. It was cute, and of course I fell for it.
I turned back around to face him fully, he leaned in and kissed me.
He pulled back and smiled looking into my eyes, than kissed me again.

"I'm sorry, I love you" he said with a continuing smile.

Wait, Koby had just told me he loved me.
No one besides family had ever said that to me. And the look in his eyes as he said it, he spoke as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

I don't know what came over me but I jumped out of my chair and ran outside into the alleyway beside to coffee shop.
I was soon joined by Koby.

"Hey, what's wrong?" His eyes court the sunlight as they pierced mine, "babe I'm sorry...." He began.

I pulled him in by his jacket and kissed him unlike I had ever kissed him or anyone else before.

It was amazing, I let go of his jacket but he stayed with his hands leant against the wall.
We continued kissing until we heard a woman cough beside us.
We laughed and he grabbed my hand, leading me winding through the pathways filled with people until we finally reached his apartment building. We ran up the stairs and into his apartment........

You never know-Parka & DaniellaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara