Chapter-14

Ok so i know I said I wasn't going to write in anyone else's point of view besides Daniella and Parka, but this next chapter really wouldn't work I'm either of there's, so here it is in Lola's. Hope you enjoy

Lola's POV-

I don't know what came over me, all I knew is that I didn't want this kiss to end.
Part of me was shocked that Mike would kiss me, but the other part of me was glad that he did, I'm not sure why, I loved Elijah, beyond anything or anyone, but this kiss was amazing.
His lips were genital and warm, but the kiss was intense and passionate and when his hand brushed my face I felt shivers run down my spine.
I began to lose balance and I felt my hand fumble for the couch to support me but as soon as I leaned back I felt a small moan escape my mouth and snap me out of the trance he had put me under.
WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING?

When I finally came to my senses I stood up and ran to my bedroom.
I could feel my eyes wide and my heart beating so fast.
I hated cheating, yet that's what I had just done.
My breathing was fast and I felt tears fill my eyes, I couldn't help it, I collapsed  onto the floor beside my bed.
I felt two hands on my shoulders and opened my eyes to see Steph crouched in front of me and Dani and Ruby sitting beside me.

"What happened?" Steph

"I...I... I kissed Mike" my voice was shaky.

"What?" Daniella eyes widened.

"How?" Ruby moved around in front of me.

"We were having one of our usual little arguments, you know how we get really close without even noticing?"

"We notice" Ruby rolled her eyes, they all nodded.

"Yeah well this time he leaned in and kissed me"

"Really, you broke it off right?" Steph said looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

I didn't reply straight away.

"Lola?" Dani looked me dead in the eye.

"You broke the kiss right?"  Ruby's eyes widened.

"That's the thing, I didn't"

They all gasped.

"I know, and what's even worse, I enjoyed it"

"Oh Lola" Steph hugged me.

"It's ok" Ruby added.

"Is it?, you know how much I hate cheating, since my farther cheated on my mother"

"This isn't like that" Dani joined the hug, along with Ruby.

"Than what is it if it's not cheating?"

"An accident" we all turned to see Mike standing in the hallway.

"Mike I'm so sorry" I said looking up at him.

"You shouldn't be apologising, I shouldn't have done that, I'm so sorry Lola"

I got up and walked towards him.

"Well at least now I know" I smiled at him.

"Know what?" He stared at me confused.

"What it would be like to kiss you" I smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing" he smirked than hugged me.

"Things won't be weird now will they?" I looked up at him.

"No" he turned around as Elijah walked out of the bathroom.

"Your shower sucks"

"Yeah, sorry about that" I said walking towards him.

"Maybe it would've been better if you were in there with me?" He twirled me into his arms than kissed my fore head.

There was no doubt that I loved Elijah, he was near to perfect, kind, smart, romantic, but that kiss, was amazing.
As amazing as it was, it was never happening again, I was going to make sure of that.