Chapter-12

Daniella's POV-

I decided to leave the lounge where Lola and Elijah were creating a cute ,slightly sickening but still cute scene. As soon as I saw the two of them hug each other I just thought of Koby and I, and what exactly we were or weren't.

I needed to know so I could stop worrying if I was obsessing with a guy I'm not even in a relationship with.

I pulled my phone out of my bag and scrolled through my contacts to find his name. I contemplated messaging him for a good five minuets or so until I finally decided to ring him.

It took him so long to answer that I was scared it was going to go to message bank. But when he answered he sounded tired and a little grumpy.

"Who's this?" His voice sounded even rougher and ragged than ever, I was a little taken by the anger in his voice.

"It....it's me...." I waited for him to realise that it was me he was talking to.
"Daniella" I finally said after a few silent seconds passed and I realised he wasn't going to realise who it was on his own.

"Oh hey babe, sorry, I was asleep"

I checked the time on the clock next to Ruby's bed, 12:58, I hadn't even thought about how late it was, I was just so determined to find out what we were and didn't want to wait for the answer.

"Oh, sorry for ringing so late, I didn't even look at the time"

"That's ok, it's a nice to wake up and hear your voice"

He was so charming even when he had the rough tone he did.

"I was wondering if we could meet up for coffee or something, I need to tell you something, well ask you something" I realised that my tone sounded

"What's wrong?" Concern filled the phone call.

"No, nothing, I just would prefer to ask it in person"

"Ok, about lunch, I'll pick you up from your apartment?"

"Yeah" I said.

"Sounds great" I heated him say with his tone softening.

"What are we?" The words blurted out of my mouth, I couldn't stop them.

"What do you mean?"

"As in are we dating, or just friends, or none of the above?"

"Well I thought we were a thing, why do you ask?"

"I just wasn't completely sure what we were"

"Well now you know, we are dating, only if you want to?"

"Of course, thanks for clearing that up" he laughed across the phone line.

"Well I'm going to go to bed and I think you should as well"

"Kay, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Night beautiful"

I loved the way he spoke to me. I loved the way he treated me like I was a princess. He was amazing. He did and said everything right, I just felt like it was going to turn out to be one of natures cruel jokes, like it was all a dream and I was about to be awoken. I didn't want to be.